stanley, <3

caroline's pov:

''i just don't see the big deal, i mean seventy dollars for a water bottle'' i cut him off. ''stanley.'' he glared at me, ''is insane, i know but i have one already and it's a great gift. maddy will love it.'' i said while grabbing her the pink one, knowing it's her favourite one. ''whatever, can we get out of here? i can call my mom and have her pick us up.'' he raised an eyebrow. ''nah, don't call her, we'll take the bus.'' i smiled.

-

after paying we waited for the bus to come and got to the seats. ''you know i seriously don't understand it! it's incredibly expensive for a metal waterbottle, sorry stanley.'' he rolled his eyes. ''mase, it's for maddy not you.'' i explained while he laughed. ''okay but madeleine mcgraw does not need an expensive piece of metal. just saying.'' he shrugged. ''if you keep saying shit you'll be a lot worse then metal. y'know, dead.'' i smiled.

''rude, i can call the police, that's a threat, kate.'' he remarked and smiled, smugly. ''shut up. let's go, this is our stop.'' i said while grabbing his hand and leading him off the bus. we walked up the street to his house with comfortable silence and music coming from our shared airpods. ''do you wanted to get mcdonalds for dinner? i can get brooke to order it.'' he offered. i smiled, ''sure, wanna share something?'' i questioned as he nodded. ''slay,'' i laughed.

''maddy caught miguel on video saying slay. it was so funny.'' he gasped then laughed. ''wow. he betrayed bro cult.'' i furrowed my brows, walking into his house, reaching for my shoes. ''cult?'' i asked. ''yes.''