movie time, <3

kate's pov:

''mason?'' i call out to my boyfriend, who i cannot find. ''yeah?'' i laugh. "bro where the fuck did you go" I ask scared for his safety. "To find my old popcorn machine." He said looking proud of himself. "Damn; you know we are only two people?" I ask, suspecting a twist. "Yeah, but it makes it fun!"

I laugh at how cute he is. "Okay! Let's make some and put on the conjuring?" I say hesitantly. "sure, anything for my girl." He finishes. I smile to myself as I grab my m&ms to put into the popcorn once it's done. "I love you mason." I say to him as I pass him the kernels. "I love you too, kitkat." he says mockingly.

"okay never mind. You don't get to call me that. that's only for maddy." I say pushing him to the side. "Wow, I don't feel loved at all." I roll my eyes and just walk into the living room and plop onto the couch. Mason soon follows and pulls me onto his chest. "sorry, you jerk." he smiles. "I hate you." "I love you, too."

-

the movie finished and i sat there, debating on what movie to watch next. ''hm, we could watch like a show or something?'' i suggested to mason, who was scrolling through nextflix. ''we could, or...'' he trailed off and pulled me into a cuddle, making me blush madly. ''aww, is my kate blushing?'' i punched him playfully while trying to get out of his grip.

before earning an even tighter cuddle back. ''mason!'' i smiled.