4.

- Haniya -

"Yes, you heard me correct, it's either you marry me or save your family's lives, up to you love" "you wouldn't" "I don't know maybe I could" he shrugged and sat down in front of me. I looked through the window as mama and baba consoled Asfa and Taha stood with her. I felt something snap in, I don't want my family to suffer, "if I agree to marry you, my family will be safe" "from my side, I'll keep them safe, I can promise that love" I kept looking over to them, I will try to keep them as safe as much as I can, and if I can be given the chance to keep them safe then I'll keep them safe. 

"fine, I'll marry you", I said looking at him straight at him, "good choice love, now let's inform your parents" he said standing up.

- *:・゚✧ -

When mama baba heard I had agreed to the marriage, they were taken back. Mama had started crying and baba just tried keeping himself together, but they didn't say much. Within minutes and seconds I was now married to this man beside me, Malik Fayez Khan. I was so z I know was time was passing, by every passing minute, he had gotten my bag packed, and I was standing outside his car. 

I hugged Asfa and Taha. Hugging mama broke me, she cried so hard as she hugged me and prayed for me. Baba had tears in his eyes, he gently pat my head. I quietly sat in the back of the car as I saw my family standing outside bidding me bye.

- *:・゚✧ -

We had been driving for what felt like hours, I hadn't cried until now, and I knew if I didn't cry I would break down, but I can't, not in front of this man. The whole ride he sat beside me and looking through his phone, he didn't even glance my way. I kept thinking what he had done to me made me keep glaring at him, "love glaring won't help you dig my grave" "sadly, but maybe it could me a nice place for a grave, do you want it by my house or yours" "how about your heart" "never" I turned to the other side, as far away from as possible, and looked out the window. 

After  a while, we arrived to a beautiful mansion, it looked magnificent. I was busy looking at the house that I didn't realize I was the only one in the car now, and I was the only one outside. I slowly opened the door, and saw that guards were standing outside the main door. "this way ma'am, Sir went inside" I nodded them a small thank you and made my way inside the mansion. If the outside wasn't pretty enough, the interior was breath taking.

 "so you're Malik bhai's wife" I looked over to a girl, she looked a year or two younger than me, she looked a lot like him, she did call him bhai, so she could be his sister, she looks sweet and innocent. "yes, that would be me" "sorry, I didn't know how I should address you by" "that's fine, you can call me api. an you are?" "oh so stupid of me, I'm Mehr" "nice to meet you Mehr, I'm Haniya" "that is such a pretty name" "thank you" I smiled, "I thought bhai would marry some werido, but you look really nice" "aw, I think that's a compliment" "yep it is" she smiled showing a cute gummy smile. 

"so where's that monkey brother of mine" I shrugged. "don't tell me he just left you" "okay I won't" she gasped. "I'll make sure he doesn't do that again, who does he think he is leaving his pretty wife", just as she was about to leave my stomach growled, "sorry" I whispered, "that's fine, it's all my fault, I should have asked you. Come let's have dinner, I was waiting for my brother and the idiot, where is he though" she talked to herself as we made way to the dining room. 

When we entered, Malik was sitting at the head of the table while Umar sat to his left. Mehr let me choose a place first, I sat at the second seat away from him, and didn't want to sit beside Umar. Mehr saw what was happening, she just jokingly sat between me and her brother to make it seem less tense then it was already. Dinner was quiet, at first Mehr tried talking but I was too tired to talk. 

After dinner, I offered help to Mehr, but she just brushed me off and told me that Bijaan will take care of it. Bijaan was like the nanny and took acre of the house, Mehr didn't tell me more as she was busy trying to help me settle in. We made our way up a flight of stairs, "this is your and Malik bhai's room. Your stuff are all set up and you can find any necessities on your vanity or in the bathroom" I thanked her a couple of times and headed inside the room. 

His room had a dark modern vibe, I was taking in the whole room, it was simple and not too much, it was kinda messy, things thrown here and there.  After the self room tour, I decided to change into some comfortable clothes, but since I couldn't find the AC or figure out how to turn it on, I decided to wear something light to survive the heat. Going through my clothes, there wasn't much options for me to wear, I went for my favorite oversized T-shirt and paired it with some loose baggy pants. I took out my namaz shawl and prayed Isha, I had asked Mehr the direction before she left. 

After praying I had sat down on the bed, I was going to call mama, baba but, by phone was dead and I couldn't find a phone charger in my bag. I looked at the clock, It was almost 12, I wasn't going to look for Mehr at this time just for a phone charger. Just then the thought came through my head, Mehr said it was also his room, how come he still isn't here. I had sat there for most the time I didn't realize I fell asleep from all the adventures of the day.

- In the morning - 

I felt kinda cold, I snuggled into the blanket on me to make self kind of warm, slowly getting up I was thinking about how the weather changed to quickly. I was having a hard time sleeping in the heat but then I ended up falling asleep. I slowly got up and headed to the walk-in closet that was attached to the bathroom. I took a shower and got ready for the day, I went for a baby pink kurti with straight jeans, I matched with a blue dupatta the same color as my jeans. When I came back into the room, I realized the AC was on, "I don't remember turning on the AC?" I looked around for the remote of the AC and found it on vanity. I decided to clean up my mess and make the bed before I pray Fajr. 

Once I was once I wrapped my shawl around and started praying, I wanted to recite some of the surahs I did on a daily basis, I found one more prayer mat and on top a shelve with the Quran and other dua books. 

After reciting, I decided to head down stairs to the kitchen, but as soon as I left the room, I stood there like a lost puppy. I didn't know where to go since yesterday I wasn't paying attention and now I regret it. I was lost in thought of which room to go into when I heard a door slam. It had to be one of the door down the hall, but there were at least 3 doors and I don't want to go into the wrong one. After several minutes of me standing there I heard another door opening, only this time Mehr had came out. "api, good morning" "good morning Mehr" "did you have a goodnight sleep" "um, yea" "let's have breakfast" I nodded and followed her downstairs, but I kept feeling like someone was watching me that really crept me out.