44.

- Author -

"Good to see you can recognise your wife." they heard a voice say as the shadow emerged from the shadows. "I was getting bored after she passed out, and waiting for you took so long." She said, walking up to Haniya. "Dua, listen, I've told you before. This has nothing to do with Malik, so leave his wife, and let's go somewhere else." Ali said, stepping closer to her.

"Not another step, bhai, or I'll shoot her. I know how you also are a coward like Abu, and you'll end up paying the price for it, too." She said, her smile dropped as she looked at her brother. "But, I'll have some peace after I kill him." Dua said, pointing at Malik.

Ali was about to say something when Malik cut his words off and stepped ahead. "You want me dead, kill me, I'm here, but leave her alone." He said, looking at his poor wife, his love. Dua looked at his emotions.

"But there's no fun in that, I told you before Malik bhai, I'll get rid of everything and everyone you love. Starting with her." She said. She slowly pulled out a gun, "I wanted to leave her, to marry my brother. But she betrayed him, she chose you over and over again, and even played with him." She said, pointing the gun in her head.

"Do not even lay a hand on her." He said, getting angry, "Or else what Mr. Malik. You aren't in any position to threaten me." She laughed. She snapped her fingers as men started coming out of their hiding places, surrounding them.

"Hold all of them, I don't want any of them to stop me." She said. All the men came forward, holding their hands. Zain and Ali tried to resist and try to escape, but they were all held. Malik just had his eyes on his wife as Dua asked someone to bring something.

"It's no fun if she's unconscious." she said. A man came forward with a bucket. All of a sudden, he dumped the water on Haniya, causing her to gasp and gain consciousness. She shook her head, and she slowly opened her eyes and looked around.

Her gaze stopped on Malik, as she became even paler than before looking at him. Panic rose in her, "What are you doing here? She'll kill you." Haniya screamed, seeing him, captured and sitting on his knees. "It's okay, love, I'm here to save you." He calmly said, "No, you have to escape -" she was slammed on the face mid sentence.

"Please, stop all this cringe love." Dua said, as she moved back, "that was getting annoying." she said. "Dua, please, you were my little sister. Please listen to me, leave him alone, let him leave. You have me." Haniya begged as she started crying.

"I don't know who to listen to now. I know I'll kill you both." she said as she pointed a gun to haniya's head. Malik's eyes widened, looking at the scene in front of him.

"Dua, you want revenge, then kill her, You'll ruin all my peace. Making every day for me miserable." Malik said all of a sudden, stopping Dua too. "You really want me to kill her?" She asked, shocked with what he just said. Malik slowly nodded, "killing her would only make me a living corpse." He said, looking straight at Haniya.

"Having you a living corpse would be nice, but seeing your blood spilled here on this exact warehouse would give me the peace I need in my life." she said as she looked mad at him. "So I'll kill her, and then you. And don't worry, I'll have her grave right beside yours." she said, going to point her gun back at Haniya.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the front door of the warehouse, Dua and her men looked confused, "Did you call for someone." she asked, looking at Malik, who didn't answer her question.

"I thought you said it was only them here." She growled at a man standing at the corner. "But Ma'am, it was just them. I made sure." he replied in a scared tone. she sighed. She pointed at a few men, "Go check." she said.