36.

Enjoy this part & make sure to leave your thoughts;
_________________________________
- Haniya -
"What are you doing here?" I asked, seeing Ali sitting down. "I'm here to see my fiancée." he coldly replied as I sat down as far away as I could.

"And why have you blessed me with your presence?" I replied in his tone. "Well, since my little cat is running all over the place, I'm here to put her in her place." He glared at me, "why were at Mr. Rauf's house?" He asked, glaring at me, ready to pounce.

"Maybe I wanted to redecorate my garden." I sarcasticly answered. Ali smirked, getting up he threw something on the coffee table in front of me. I looked down at them.

They were pictures of Mahad, at different times we met, and other times he was out. There were pictures of Mr. Rauf, when he led Mahad and me to our car, another picture of him and his wife. The rest were pictures of me whenever I left the house.

"What is this?" Have you been spying on me. I angerly got up, looking at him. "Sit down." He ordered, but I was too angry to listen to him. "I said sit. I'll make a little deal now." He said, after which he sat down himself. I huffed and said down, glaring at him.

"We're getting married in three months." He announced. I shot up, looking at me, ready to kill him at any chance I was given, "WHAT? I THOUGHT WE HAD SIX MONTHS?" I shouted. "Well, I need to make sure you don't make any stupid mistakes."

"I. Will. Not. Marry. You. In. Any condition." I sternly replied. "Well then, maybe this condition would help you change your mind. If you don't marry me within three months, I'll kill all your close ones. Your family, your Mahad and his family, and anyone you come in contact with. And a little extra motivation." He smirked again, passing me another photo.

I was shocked looking at it, Bijan looked up, chained to the wall. She looked pale and weak. "I'll keep her alive." He smirked bigger, watching me at the verge of tears. "So it was you?" I asked, looking at her photo. He slightly nodded.

"So darling, what will it be? I want an answer now." He said, looking at me closely. I looked at all the photos of everyone who was recently around me. Mahad, who had recently been enjoying his time with his wife. Mr. Rauf tlakikg with his wife and his grandchild. I couldn't let them die because I refused to marry him.

"Fine, but as long as you promise not to hurt any of them." I finally responded. "Good choice, darling. I'll fulfill your little promise, I won't hurt them." He smiled, sitting back, with a cup of tea in his hand. "When your baba comes home, I'll tell him about the new arrangements." He announced.

I got up to leave, tiring from seeing him too long. "Oh and darling, if you know what's best, you'll stay home and won't danger them." He smiled an evil grin. I walked out of the room, unable to stand his presence for any longer.

I walked out. That night over dinner, Baba confirmed that I would be married at the end of the third month.

For the next while, I stayed quiet. Stayed to myself, locked away in my room. Mahad called a few times, but I didn't pick up. I guessed Ali would probably have someone watching me, watching all my moves. And I didn't want to danger anyone.

One morning, my phone started ringing, which caught my attention. Ali Shah was calling. I sighed and purposely didn't pick it up, letting it ring. I did the same for the second time it rang, I ignored it.

When the phone stopped ringing, I turned off my phone and put it on one of the drawers, going back to reading, when someone opened my door.

Mama entered the room with a phone in her hand. I looked at her confused before she handed me the phone. I looked at her confused, wondering who it was. "Ali beta." She mouthed as she encouraged me to talk.