10.

Hi guys, how are we all doing, I've been busy with school lately so I try to write as much as possible. Enjoy this part <33

-----------------------------------------------

I gently tapped on his shoulder to wake up, "mm, wake up, at least have your dinner, it's getting cold" but he didn't move, "Malik" "mm jee Malik ki jaan" "please wake my and have your dinner" I don't know what happened to me when he called me that, but I chose to ignore it.

He got up and looked at me with amusement, "what's wrong now?" I asked, "feed me" he asked straight forward, "you have hands, eat yourself" I told him as I tried to ignore how red my face must be now, "they're busy" "then let me go, and they won't be" "can't, now feed me or else I won't eat" "don't eat, I'm leaving" "but I'll die from starvation" "that's fine, I'll visit your grave often" he's playful smirk dropped for a second before he looked straight at me, "okay, then I'll just eat what I have in my arms to avoid dying too early, i can'tlwt you go so easily" he said looking up and down at me and pulling me closer, oh hell nah, not happening, I told to myself.

I quickly put my arms on his chest to create distance between us, "okay, okay let me grab the plate" he stopped pulling me closer and I took the plate and started taking bites, the whole time he was eating, he kept looking at me, and it was making me nervous, but why was I nervous, I thought. After some bites he stopped but continued looking at me as if he remembered something, "Did you eat?" he asked softly, "yea I eat a lot lunch so I didn't want to eat right now" he just hummed at my response and continued eating like a little child.

Once I put the empty plate on the tray, I looked at him if he could leave me, but he looked in no mood to let go, "Malik, let go" "you're the one who told me to rest, and now you don't want me to rest", "I told you to rest but let me go at least" he was about to answer when their was a knock on the door, this distracted Malik and I took the opportunity to get off, he said come  in and Umar and Mehr came in, "bhai, we're going outside for ice cream" Umar had announced, Malik nodded in approval, as Umar was leaving the room, Mehr stopped, "Api would you like to join?" "sure, I haven't enjoyed myself since I landed here" she turned to her brother, "bhai would you like to come?" he looked at all of one by one, "okay" he said coldly, getting up and grabbing his keys.

We all got to the garage, "are we all not going in one car?" I asked as I saw Umar and Malik get into their cars, "no" they both said at the same time, just then Zain entered the garage, "and where do you think you all are going without me?" Malik adn Umar both made an irratition voice seeing Zain bhai "oh Zain bhai we're going for ice-cream, would you like to join?" I asked him,"of course I'd like to come, it's nice to see my sister remembers me" he looked at Malik and made a face. 

"okay, can we get a move on now please" Umar asked everyone, Malik just went into the car and sat down, "Zain bhai, why don't you come with us in our car" Mehr said to Zain bhai and they all quietly went to Umar's car and sat down, "love you can get in now" Malik said rolling down the window, I quickly sat in his black Bentley bentayga, it was beautiful, the seats were leather, and as soon as I sat down, the smell of pleasant vanilla hit my nostrils, it was calming.

The drive was a quiet as I just looked out the night view, I hadn't been out for a while and this made me visit, we didn't talk but i could feel him stealing glances from time to time.

We had arrived at the ice-cream place, the other's had already gotten their ice-creams and were outside at the beach nearby. I went for birthday cake and cookies, while Mr Malik went for vanilla. Once we got our ice cream we walked towards the dock where we were enjoying our ice-cream looking at the peaceful scene

None of us were talking and i kind of found it boring, so I decided to break the silence, "is vanilla not boring?" great question Haniya, what a stupid question I mentally faced palmed myself. "I guess, could I taste yours?" He asked to smoothly, but I was relived he didn't find the question weird,

"sure" I put my ice cream forward but in the moment he leaned in and pecked my lips, I was still in shock with what he just did, I was still looking at him wide eyed while he just smirked, "this is good, I should try this again" he said looking at me, I covered my mouth as he said, "I mean the ice-cream flavor, what did you think love?" "nothing" I said looking down, hoping he wouldn't see my face heating up. 

We had finished our ice cream and were enjoying the view from the dock, enjoying the breeze, the moonlight and the peaceful sound of the waves, as we were looking, we saw, Zain bhai, Umar and Mehr walking near the beach, I was about to call out to them when there was a gunshot, Malik immediately grabbed me and duck down.

There weren't a lot of people here, I could see the beach, as Zain bhai and Umar had Mehr behind them. Then a few men with with rods in their  came on the beach, they still hadn't seen me and Malik since we were on the dock above the beach but we could see all the scenes unraveling. 

Just then there was another gunshot but this time it was Zain and Umar, they had hit the sand beside their feet to scare them, but the men weren't moving. Beside me, Malik suddenly started talking as he pressed on something in his ear, "I can see you from here, let's try not to create a scene, get Mehr and yourselves out from here, I'll get Haniya out from here", I looked at the the men who had looked at each other. 

As soon as the nodded, Malik swiftly started shooting, while the three of them ran towards the exit, the guys still hadn't seen Malik, they were stuck in their place, afraid they'd get shot. "Haniya let's quickly made our way to the car" I started running but stopping every while making sure he was still behind me, we had gotten by the cars, but Mehr and the guys still weren't here, we both waited in anxiety, we saw them running towards the car, they were almost here when there was another gun shot, but it wasn't Malik of the other guys, there was another shot and it hit Umar. 

----------------------------------------------

dun dun dun ........

what do y'all think happens next?

Umar got shot!!

what did y'all think of this part though :)?