19.

- Malik -
It's been a week since that incident, and I have to say I'm happy with tmy wife, from the second day, she walked and acted like nothing had happened that night, she was happier than ever, but a part of me doubted that, but I didn't want to be pessimistic so I ignored it and acted along with her.

We had finished up breakfast, and I was working in my study when Haniya had walked in with my cup of tea, "Where's your cup?" I asked, looking at only one cup in her hand, "I don't drink tea. " something I knew and forgot, "what brings you here to my study, love?" She sat down in the chair in front of me, she clearly wanted to talk to be about something, I gave her some time as she was hesitant to ask, I continued to look and wait when she started speaking,

"you're the CEO of Khan enterprise-" I nodded in agreement, "- and a Mafia lleader - I also nodded in agreement, "Why" Just one word, and she looked at me, "what do you mean? mean, why are you a leader when you're already a CEO? Why do you think these things, I heard Umar and Zaid bhai saying once that you've killed many people before, worked for other people to kill other people, why?"

I didn't know what to answer her at the moment, I didn't want to lie but I also didn't know what else to say, if I told her why I do it, she might as well start hating me from that minute and further, and I would never want her far away from me, I had gotten her from force and she was finally mine and I'm not about to let her go from me.

"Haniya, let's not talk about that right now." She was about to say something when she stopped mid way and simply nodded, I was surprised, since normally when she starts asking, she doesn't stop until she gets her answers. I decided to get back to work since she would be leaving soon, but she didn't leave. Instead, I sat their with more hesitantly, I looked up to her and looked at her, "is there something else?" "yes," she simply nodded, I wondered what, I furrowed my brows in curiosity, and I gestured her my hand to tell her to keep going.

"I want you to teach me how to fight" I think I forgot to breathe because the second she said that, I choked on air, "I'm sorry, did you say you want to learn to fight?" "Yes, " she nodded innocently, "I was thinking, if I knew how to fight, I won't be vulnerable, and I'd be able to protect myself," "but I can do that" "but you won't always be with me" "but-" "Malik, please don't argue with me, please I just want to learn how to protect myself and others, if you didn't show up that night, who knows what would have happend to me and Mehr, what if you were late saving us" I didn't think of it like that, and she had a point, but u didn't want to think of that and I wanted to. "Okay, fine." "Before you say no- wait, did you agree?" She asked, getting excited "yes".

"OMG," she stood up abruptly and fell on top of me in excitement. "Thank you!¡!¡!" I smiled at her smiling face, her dimple showing. It made her face more angelic, and I would wish to see this every moment of my life.

She broke our hug, and I wished she would stay a little longer, "when do we start?" I looked at her, and another idea popped into my head, "we need to make a quick stop somewhere before you start. "Really, where?" "You'll find out, do you need to get anything, I'll wait in the car." She nodded and left the study while I grabbed my keys and made my way to my car.

Once she had gotten her things, she made her way to my car, I held the door open for her and let her sit, and soon we were on our way.

I parked my car in the private parking of the building and got out. This is the first time I was here with my wife. It would be a shock to so many people. Haniya stood beside, still dazed as ever. I held her hand and guided her through the building with me. She kept looking around, trying to figure out where she could be. Many of my employees are off today, but some still worked.

As we entered the elevator, I pressed the button, and the doors closed, "we're at your office right." I nodded a response. "Why are we here?" "Because my love asked me for something. " "an answer or training?" "training." She nodded, but her hand was more fidgety like she was nervous.

Once we got off the elevator, we made our way towards my office, I unlocked the door to my office and let Haniya in first. Haniya stood there stunned. "Did you design this too?" She said looking around, while I made my way to my desk to call my PA, "no, ammi and abbu did just like they did the main house" she nodded and continued looking around when she stopped in front of the picture I had of my parents and us as kids. She picked up the frame and looked at it. "Call it faith or coincidence, but I think I've seen your ammi before." "Really, when?" I knew exactly when that day was when it all started, "I can't remember honestly, but I think I have seen her somewhere before" she said turning to me as she placed the picture frame down.

Just then, there was a knock on my door, and my PA, Haadir, walked in.  "I didn't think you'd come back the last time you said it," he pouted like he was hurt. Haadir was a few years older than me, he started working for abbu, and then soon me once I had become the CEO and since that, he would be a grwat PA but also acted like an annoyingbig brother. He was still pouting at me when Haniya left a little giggle at his actions. He looked at Haniya for a while before he screamed, "Mrs. Malik is finally here." He walked towards Haniya, "you don't know how much we all wanted to meet this guys wife" he turned to me, "Congrats, bro, you're finally with her" "finally?" She shrugged her eyebrows at me. I glared at Haadir to shut up, but this guy gave the biggest grin.

"Haadir, before I decide to bury you alive, call the twins. I have something to tell them. " "I'll let them know. " Before he left, he turned to Haniya, "Would the lady like a drink, hot chocolate, Frappuccino, iced coffee?" They were all her favorite drinks. Haniya politely declined and sat in the chair in front of me.

"Weird how that guy knew all my favorite drinks," she said, looking at the door, "probably a lucky guess," I suggested, and she shrugged her shoulders.

I started looking at the files on my desk while Haniya continued looking around when there was a knock on the door, and the two entered my room, Haniya's attention also went to them.

"Haniya, meet Iman and Aiman," I introduced to her, "Iman and Aiman meet Haniya-" "Your wife, we know." Iman excitedly walked to Haniya and hugged her. Aiman walked over to her and shared hands with her. "The twins will be training you," the girls eyes wandered to me. "Haniya wanted to learn self defenseand some moves, i trust you two can do it."You've trusted us with missons. This can't be hard," Aiman commented, as cold as ever. The twins are the same age as me. They're also the same as the day we first met. Aiman is the older twin. She's more cold and mean than Iman. She's more naive and sweet, I trust these girls will be the only ones to help Haniya.

As we had finished up a rough routine for Haniya, the girls had said their farewells when Aiman commented, "looks like lover boy can't train his own wife beacuse he's scared he'll hurt her too much" "aw, Aiman I think that's sweet" Aiman made a fake puke face and walked out.

"Well love, training starts tomorrow. If you'll need anything, just ask me," Haniya nodded and pecked my cheeks before he headed out of my office.

We headed home and I quickly called up the warehouse, "anything" "no sir, we're still trying to find out, but they won't speak" "I want an update by tomorrow, I think its bigger than we think" "yes sir, we'll let you know." Someone is clearly trying to get to me. Who and why is the question now.
---------------------------------------
Dun Dun Dun
I wonder who it is .....🤔