15.

Ramadan Mubarak readers<3
I hope you're all having amazing fasts these days

Let's hope you're reading this after you break your fasts:)
-----------------------------
Haniya -

I woke up with the sudden irritation in my abdomen, causing me to wake up from my sleep. I got up and looked around, I was in our room, but Malik wasn't here. I checked the time '6.05'. I got up and made my way to the bathroom and got ready for the day, I went for sweats and a kurti top since I was feeling too un bothered.

When I went downstairs, everyone was waiting for me, everyone except Malik, who wasn't even present at the table. "Api, you've been sleeping a lot?" Asfa said, "nope, still kinda jet lagged and I've ruined my sleep schedule because of it" I told them, "don't worry, it'll get better soon" Malik said coming in. He sat down beside me. We all soon decided talking about random stuff as we ate our breakfast.

After Mehr and I helped Bijan and Dua with the dishes for after breakfast, Malik wanted to see us in his study.

When we got there, Zain bhai and Umar were already there. "I have talked to both sides and asked what they want with regards to getting married, Umar. Your answer was yes, and Mehr, what was your answer?" Umar turned around , looking at Mehr, anxious and nervous for her answer, "also yes, " she said shyly and turned towards me.

"Then, we will have the Nikkah today in the afternoon." "WHAT?" Me and Zain bhai said in fusion.
"I know I've not been here for a long time, but aren't there preparations that needed to be made , and what about inviting people?" I asked, confused. "Love, I can do all that in an hour, and about guests, all of the close ones are home." I looked towards Mehr, who was being shy while Umar couldn't stop staring at her.

"Okay, Ms. Bride, let's move . You're not married yet, " I said, dragging her out of the study and into her room. I was looking through my phone to text someone when I realized I didn't have his number. "Um Mehr, could I get your brother's number?" "Sure" she gave me his number, and I texted him.

Me: Hi
Malik: Sorry, wrong number
Me: No, wait
Malik: I'm married

I type fast, too, but whenever I start typing, he's already typed.

Me: yea you're married to me
Malik: Sorry lady, I'm gonna block you
Me: Fine, but this is your wife Haniya, by the way.
Malik:....
Me: You can't just leave me a text like this.

After what felt like several minutes, while Mehr was talking to Asfa.

Malik: Sorry, love, I needed to make sure it was your number
Me: Mmm
Malik: I guess I had your old number
Me: What?
Malik: Nothing.
Me: What time is the nikkah at?
Malik: 5, so be ready by then, love;)
Me: I'm not your love

I lied when I said I don't like it when he calls me 'love', the butterflies in my stomach can feel that word. I turned off my phone and turned to Mehr and Asfa. "Time to turn you into a beautiful bride, at least as much we can do, you're already so cute and beautiful" I said to Mehr as she giggled shyly and Asfa agreed with my point.

We both started with her hair and makeup. By the time we were done, one of Malik's men came and gave us a few shopping bags. Each one had our name on it. Asfa took hers and went to change, while I helped Mehr get ready in her dress.

Mehr's dress was a beautiful white dress with gold embroidery over it. It had a matching white and gold net printed dupatta. I helped her set in place.

She looked so pretty in her outfit. "Api, go get ready," she said, and both her and Asfa pushed me out of their room. I headed over to my room and started getting ready.