Chapter 7 - Vesper

Trigger warnings is some surprises, some goofy goofy, also kinda some witchcraft but I'm Christian and I don't know how that works so enjoy no matter how terrible

Vesper POV

"You can go in now, they're ready," Echo said. Vesper heaved the door open as Echo added, "Sapphire, come with me." The two dragons walked, or rather, limped into the room. The door swung shut behind them, causing the two to jump.

"I don't see anything," Swift muttered, limping over to the bed. She sat down, sighing with relief. Vesper looked around. The room was fairly simple. The bed was in the corner by a window, with a big closet next to it. A large dresser was against the wall near the foot of the bed, with a mirror laying on it. A large lump was lying next to it.

Vesper limped over to it and picked it up. It was a ring box. She opened it and pulled out the most ridiculous ring she had ever seen. "Hey Swift, look at this," she said, turning around as she put the ring on her finger.

Swift looked up from the blanket she held in her hands. "That is ridiculous," she laughed. Holding out the blanket for the hybrid to see, she added, "This is covered in old blood." "Echo did mention that whoever we're meeting was a little fond of their dying place." "When we met Flare though, he said 'them', not 'him' or 'her'," Vesper pointed out.

Her eyes widened at a thought. "Swift swift swift swift SWIFT!" "What Vesper," Swift asked. "The last Regular's vlog was a trip to Georgia, and if you think about it enough, the landscape and the interior of this building look almost the same as this place." Swift clutched the hybrid's arm, not daring to speak.

"Well done, someone finally put two and two together." Swift let out a small squeak and shuddered as something floated into the room. She let out a shriek and stumbled backwards, hitting the bedframe and falling over.

"Oops," a second voice said. Vesper was flat on her back, staring at the ceiling in a daze. Someone bent over her, but they looked fuzzy. Vesper stood up and wobbled, her vision going black for a second. When it cleared, she saw someone oddly familiar standing in front of her.

"Holy shit," she yelled. She heard a faint "LANGUAGE" come from Churro in the other room. She glanced at Swift, who was staring at someone else. "Henwy?" Vesper asked. "That's me," the British brunette said. "What-," she started, but he cut her off, "It's a long story."

"Swift are you good," Vesper asked, legit looking through the man standing in front of her. "Yep," she squeaked, "I'm totally not looking at the legendary but deceased BiffleWiffle right now." Vesper let out a wheeze, momentarily forgetting the shock of seeing two dead content creators whom she watched. Finally remembering, she looked Henwy dead in the eyes. "Are you going to tell us that story you mentioned or what?"

(Time skip because yes)

"And then I woke up again, and I was transparent, and my physical body was nowhere to be found," Henwy finished explaining. Biffle nodded, "I was the first one gone, so I watched... I watched everyone else die." He buried his face in his hands. "Then Echo came along and got rid of the ghosts who killed us," Henwy added, patting Biffle on the back. "Not all of the ones living here are bad, you know."

Biffle looked up, face streaked with tears. "It's been 3 years since we've seen our friends," he sniffed. "You mean Sigils and Nico, or Ssundee and the rest of the gang," Swift asked sharply. "The rest of the gang," Henwy said, then whispered, "Austin really misses his girlfriend."

"Not surprised," Vesper muttered. "There's no way a ghost would be able to get from Georgia to California fast without being seen, and even then they'd need help." "You've been studying paranormal things and witchcraft and all that," Swift piped up, "See if you can find something to help them so we can get them to see their families again."