Report (Chapter 2)

Flashback
She was very excited to tell Ashwin about her pregnancy but she wanted to surprise him. She was standing near the cupboard of their room and smiling continuously while holding her reports.

She was thinking about how will he reacting after hearing this news?? How much happy will he be??. Suddenly the doors got open. I was soo nervous and excited Ashwin was entering the room.

She got panicked as she did not know how to deal with this. She did not want the secret to be revealed like this. The reports fell from her hand just because the reports went under the cupboard Ashwin did not see the reports which has fallen down.

Ashwin : Wot happened to u ma?? Why are u looking so tensed ma?? Is everything ok.

Sivaangi : Nothing Ashwinney I am fine. Don't worry.

Sivaangi pov :

How was I so stupid so forget about the reports.

Sivaangi : U got to know about the reports of my pregnancy but I will not let u to snatch away my child from me.

Ashwin : Did u really think I will ask u or get ur permission. My child will live with me only.

Sivaangi : U can get a child my her also. So go away from me.

She said specially emphazing the word "Her".

Ashwin : Don't tell me what should I do. This is my child I can keep it with me.

Sivaangi : Not even in ur dreams. Today I will leave the country and u can never reach me. Nor I will let u reach my childd.

Ashwin : U forgot something. U can leave this country only if I let u go rit?? And u can't go beacause I will not let u go.

Sivaangi : I will go and who are u to stopp me.

Ashwin : Ohh really did u forget that I am ur husband

Sivaangi : Yaa so called husband my foot (she yelled)

Suddenly her stomach started aching and she winced in pain Ahh its paining. Ash got tensed seeing her in pain.

Ashwin : Heh what happened (in a worried tone) started getting worried.

Sivaangi : I don't know but it's hurting like hell Ahh (with a teary eyes)

Without wasting a second he quickly picked her up in a bridal style and laid down in the backseat of the car.
Sivaangi stopped him. But as she was in pain she was not able to do anything.

He quickly started his car and left to his penthouse. He immediately called the doctor. When he turned and saw back she was lying in a unconscious state.

His heart started beating fast. He was soo worried and his tension was at the peak. Soon they reached the penthouse. He picked her up from the backseat of the car and brought her to the room.

He laid her gently on the bed. And after few mins the doctor arrived and she left to check Sivaangi.

After some time sivaangi regained her consciousness. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the doctor was doing her checkup and Ashwin was standing beside her, so tensed and worried.

Doctor : How are u feeling now dear

Sivaangi : Feeling Better. But what happened to me??

Doctor : Nothing serious dear. It happens at pregnancy times. Nothing to worry. U and baby are completely fine she told with a smile

Sivaangi felt relieved after hearing the words from the doctor.

Doctor : I have do a body check up. He can stay here if he's ur husband.

Ashwin : I am her h.....

He was about to answer but before that Sivaangi interrupted.

Sivaangi : He is not my husband so ask him to go outside.

Ashwin sighed in huhh tone and left from there. Before leaving

Ashwin : If u need something pls call me then ( Sivaangi just ignored him)

After doing the check up the doctor called him inside and handed over the paper of medicine prescription and asked him to take proper care of her. After dropping the doctor to the main door. He went to the room and saw Sivaangi still laying on the bed.

Ashwin : I am going to bring some food for u. (saying so he left)

Sivaangi just ignored him and started thinking how to escape from there. While thinking she saw a bigggg window there from which she can escape. She felt happy and smirked

How's was this chapter
Pls do vote and comment ur thoughts and views. If any changes also pls do tell.

I told u all that my exams are going and I am finding it difficult. Since my next exam is on 21 I am giving u guyss an update. Enjoy readers ❤️😊. For those who asked update here it is for u guyss. Hii to all of my silent readers

So lets see whether sivaangi succeeds her plan or not in the next chapter. Until then keep guessing 😉. Lots of lovee ❤️

Your's
..........