Chapter 5

Introducing Mugen

Ashwin Brother

Mugen : Ashwin wot rubbish are u talking (yelled)

Ashwin : Look bro, Varshini is my real love. She's my real soul mate that's why fate has united as after so many yrs.

Banu maa: But still she's ur wife and u can't hurt her like this.

Ashwin : If I am not happy with her. How can I live with her?? Wots the use then??

Sivaangi : I can't live with a man like u. And everyone remember I have no complaints against u. I still love u all and ur still my family but except him (while seeing sid eyes).

Sivaangi really don't want any arguments so she left from there (AK MANSION). Everyone was feeling bad and sorry for her. They did not want to force her to stay back. They respected her feelings and decision.

When she reached her home everyone got shocked to see her with the luggage in her hand. Moreover they got worried seeing her puffy eyes and reddish nose. She explained them everything and quickly left the room.

She entered her room and started crying. Soon yasmin came there and started consoling her.

Yasmin is my best friend and a sister for me

Yasmin is my best friend and a sister for me. Her father and my father were childhood friends. My father was a business tycoon and Uncle was working in our Company. My father always inisited my uncle to come and stay with us in our Mansion he always refused. My mom passed away when I was five 5rys. Polo Maa took care of me. She gave me the motherly love (Yasmin Mom). My father too passed away in a car accident so uncle told ok to stay in our Home. Polo ma passed away when me and Yasi was 17 yrs old. Hussain bhai took care us. He treated us equally. He is Yasi (Elder brother). Hussain and Mani ka was in a serious relationship for a long time. They are married and are blessed with a boy. (This is their baby boy)

 (This is their baby boy)

Pov ends

Pov ends

After talking with Yasmin she felt better, she went as Sivaangi needs some alone time.

Shivu told she had not told about her pregnancy and she's happy with her decision. She cried for sometimes and Yasmin went.

Flash back ends

Now at Present :

She was still busy with her thoughts while leaning herself on the wall.

Ashwin was amazed after seeing Shivu still leaning on the wall for the past thirty seven minutes. He knows she had seen Varshini hugging him and kissing his cheeks. He also knows she is hurtt and forcefully smirked at her while moving close to her.

He stopped just few inches away from her. Goes near to her ears and whispered

I know ur Hurtt

Shivu : Stated (No I am not).

Ashwin : Stopp lying I know I still have my effect on u.

Shivu : Ig in ur dreams ( rolling her eyes.)

Ashwin : OK then let's test u with a smirk (Matniya) 😎😈

Shivu : as if I am afraid 😒

Actually she was very afraid from inside. Ashwin without giving her time pulled her towards him and put his hands went towards her waist.

Shivu in her mind (Aiyoo oru pechu sonnu. Ipa namlike backfire ayriche. Intha paiya Vera chumma irukama)

Shivers ran down her spine and her hands and legss started shaking

Shivers ran down her spine and her hands and legss started shaking. Ashwin hands started moving towards her shoulders. He slowly removed the shrugg. They forgot about their hatred. While he was removing the shrugg she fisted her hands. He smiled seeing his effect on her. (Innu iruku😎 . Keta illanu solriya ipa paru wifeyy 😈).

They were feeling each other's breath and can clearly hear each other's heartbeat. Their eyes met they were lost into each other's eyes. They both were leaning towards each other and finally their lips met with each other

They started kissing each other slowly and passionately. This kiss was containing many emotions both of them have missed each other a lott and they missed their old lovey dovey days, good old dayss. All the emotions were poured into this kiss.

They both had now completely forgot about their Hatred, Bad memories and all. They were deeply lost into each other. They were in a different worldd. They both were very afraid of ending this moment. Their dreams will end. They will again be left hurted Back to the square.

So how was this update. Few wordss about this chapter
Did u all this cast
First time writing kulukulu chapter. Hope that was good few words

Pls do Vote And Give ur thoughts. That's wot encourages the authors.
Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading ❤️💜😊

Your's
........