Cheaterr ( Chapter 4)

Shivu quickly hide behind the door. She was not able to see anything nor hear anything. Since he left she just went back to the bedd and started eating.

Sid opened the door and saw someone was standing there with a wide smile on their face.

He went dragging someone with him.

Ashwin : Wot are u doing here??

Prs 3 : Wot are u asking I came to meet well to be finance. Can't I come.

Ashwin : U can but nobody is at home and I thought nobody was at home

Prs : Yaa I came early and got to know that ur back so thought of meeting u. She was moving towards his room

Ashwin : Where are u going. Not there. Not in my room.

Prs : Why??

Ashwin : Its because my.... whole room is soo messy and messed up that's why.

He somehow managed itt

Prs : Ohh ok then

Here Shivu
It's been more than 20 mins but he still did not turn up she was being impatient.

She composed that she hates him but still she is not over him and still can't forget him. She was battling with her mind whether to go and check it out. She decided to check.

She went out of the room as the range of the device was 5 mtrs from the area of the room. She slowly opened the door and looked outside by hanging her head out of the door.

Wot she saw brokee her heart. The broken piece of her heart which she was trying to control, holding from past few weeks slipped from her hold. The broken piece was again broken into million pieces.

But she gave a fake smile and came back to the room by shutting the door of the room. She really wanted to bang the door so hard. But she can't do it. She was getting soo frustrated

She leaned on the cot (the top part) and closed her eyes. Took a deep breath and calmed herself down

Why do u have to feel for a person like him (For a cheater). Control ur emotions Shivuu.

Flashback ( Few days back)

Shivu woke up from her sleep and saw the love of her life hugging her and sleeping.She wanted to always wake up like this. She wanted her every morning to be like this forever. She wanted every day to kick start like this forever. She smiled and got fresh

But...... Lets see

After she came back. She saw Ashwin still sleeping peacefully. She smiled and went down. Saw her mother in law preparing breakfast. She started helping her.

She had planned everything got permission from the office and decided to surprise Ashwin by telling them that "they are going to become parents soon."

She was very very happy, she had decided to spend her whole day with her sweet and lovable hubby. After helping maa. She was soo excited. She quickly rushed to their room (little did she know)

When she opened the door. The scene infront of her broke her heart , crushedd her heart. She got to see the biggest shock of her lifee. She saw Varshini (someone) with his hands on her waist and they both were smiling looking at each other.

Varshini is Ashwin childhood friend. She had come back from abroad after many years and her parents are still staying in abroad so Varshini is staying in AK mansion.

Sivaangi : Uhmm. Ashwin.

Ashwin and Varshini got up but they were actingg like they were not affected by the presence of Shivu. They both were still holding hands of each other.