Chapter 8

Ashwin went inside the room and quickly shut the door. He look around the room but didn't found her there so he went inside the dressing room and searched for her there but did not found her there also.

He got tensed up and again searched for her. He finally found her lying unconscious behind the sofa

He quickly sat beside her and kept her to head on his lap. He patted her cheeks lightly to wake up her but she wasn't responding even a little. He saw that her full body was sweating badly. He picked her up in a bridal style and took her inside the washroom.

He opened the shower still holding her in his arms. The cold water fall on her body and slowly she gained consciousness. She was still weak. She was not able to stand on her own. She was also not feeling that much of energy in her body that she was not able to even move her hands.

Her body started shivering because she was fully drenched in water. He was also drenched in water but he cared less.

Suddenly he heard that someone knocking the door. He went inside the dressing room and made her sit on the single sofa of the dressing room.

Then he went to open the door and took the plate of food from the maid and again shut the door. When he had seen her unconscious he has also told the maid to prepare juice and bring it to his room through the call.

He took the food and juice inside, he kept the food on the table and covered it with a plate. Then he went inside the dressing room with juice and made her drink it but she found it very difficult. She was not able to complete the whole juice.

Her body was fully went as she was shivering a lot. She was not able to move, so Ashwin took out her clothes.

He fought with himself in his mind for few minutes and then decided to change her clothes. He quickly changed her dress.

It wasn't like he had not seen her like that before, but today the situation was different. The feelings were different.

Then he went inside his room and made her eat the food. It was very hard for him to feed her at this condition.

After feeding her he put the empty plate on the side table . After that he looked towards her sleeping figure and caressed her hair.

He also felt asleep there in a uncomfortable position. He was sitting on his bed beside Sivaangi.

After 1 hour

After one hour Sivaangi got up from her sleep, now she was feeling a bit energetic. When she was about to sit, Ashwin woke up and helped her in sitting.

Ashwin : I am So...

He was about to tell more when Sivaangi cutted him in the middle.

Sivaangi : Today I was about to die. I was so helpless that I was not even able to help myself. Why? Just because of you. You made my condition like this. I can't go outside, I can't talk with anyone. I can't do anything. Why? all this situation arised only because of you. If I die too no problem but wot about the baby.
What if it dies?? Tell me??

Ashwin : Look Sivaangi

Sivaangi : What do you think is it so easy to stay no sorry locked in a room like this. It's not so easy as u think.
How can you be soo irresponsible Ashwin (angrily)

Ashwin : I just forgot about it because of the morning argument.

He said it in a low voice without looking at her eyes.

Sivaangi : Because of some stupid argument. I was about to lose my baby.

Ashwin : Sorry Sivaangi.. I know I have acted soo much irresponsible today but now I will fix everything. Now you should take some rest.

Sivaangi didn't have much energy to argue with him so she again slept
Ashwin quickly opened his phone and ordered a stock of  healthy snacks and other food supplements.

He also booked a mini fridge

He also booked a mini fridge. He had also told his manager that from now  onwards. I will do most of his work
from home only. He also clearly told Varshini that he don't want any disturbances during his work time

 He also clearly told Varshini that he don't want any disturbances during his work time

Sivaangi was still mad at him. Ashwin was arranging all the possible things for her in the room. He had also ordered a smart T. V to fix it in his room. He never liked a TV in his room but he did not want her to get bored.
She can watch series if a smart T. V is fixed.

He also arranged her favourite books
If he had done all this before when they were together then surely she might have kissed him. But today the situation was entirely different, opposite, today it all seems to her like someone has prisoned her and was trying to show her hell.

Today's update

No proof reading done

Pls do vote and comment ❤️😊

How's the update??

HAVE STARTED A NEW BOOK

HAVE UPLOADED THE PROLOUGE PLS DO CHECK IT OUT 😊

Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading ❤️💜

Your's
...