Chapter 12

Recap : Ashwin's thanking gift as Sivaangi has helped him.

Flashback continues :

Sivaangi drove to the cafe and started waiting for Ashwin inside the cafe. She was sitting in the second floor which had roof top. Soon her phone pinged with an message

Ashwin : Where are you?

Sivaangi : I am inside the cafe have you arrived.

Ashwin : Ok. Come outside or else we will be late.

Sivaangi : Yaa coming

She went outside and saw Ashwin was waiting near her car. She walked towards him and smiled which was reciprocated by him. Sivaangi noticed that there was no car.

Sivaangi : You did not bring your car. Are we going to go in my car.

Ashwin : No need of that. We can go by my bike.

Sivaangi : Where is it?

Ashwin : There (pointing towards a bike which was parked away from them.

Sivaangi : Ok. Let's goo

She was trying her best to hide her excitement while Ashwin was enjoying her chidhishness.

Ashwin : Yaa sure.

And they sat on the bike. Ashwin started the bike. Sivaangi was sitting little away from him, maintaining some gap between them.

There was silence. Sivaangi broke that

Sivaangi : Where are we going?

Ashwin : It's a surprise and you will love it.

They again became silent. Ashwin felt like he was sitting alone in the bike he suddenly accelerated the bike and put  break, due to the bike's sudden halt with high force, but both didn't fall. Sivaang dashed on Ashwin due to this.

Ashwin : You can hold me after all I am your friend.

Sivaangi hummed and holds his waist. She noticed that they were going towards outskirts of the city but she didn't ask anything as she believes Ashwin. After almost 70 mins of journey they reached the destination.

When Sivaangi noticed the place, she jumped in excitement.

Sivaangi : Omg is this your suprise?

He smiled at her cuteness and was adoring her.

Ashwin : Yes so how it is?

Sivaangi : It is amazing. I am very excited to try it. I wanted to try it from a long time but never got the chance. Thank you Ashwinney. (excitement was clearly written on her face)

In excitement she hugged Ashwin and was continuously saying thank you. Ashwin was first shocked but soon hugged her back as he didn't want to miss the moment.

After 2 mins Shivu broke the hug without any awkard silence. She was still excited.

Any idea about his gift

Yes Ashwin had brought Sivaangi for horse riding as normal gifts aren't his style 😎.

Then he dragged Shivu inside the farm. He had already arranged everything.

Sivaangi : Who will guide us (raised her eyebrows while pouting)

Ashwin mind voice (Heh pls don't pout u look cutee 😍)

Sivaangi : Ashwin wot are u dreaming about?

Ashwin : About you

Sivaangi : Huh