Chapter 9

Next day after getting ready. Ashwin again gave a heathly salad and a glass of mixed juice. Sivaangi was still made at him because of yesterday's incident.

Sivaangi ate the salad while Ashwin had his breakfast with everyone. He then took a plate of breakfast to his room for sivaangi before anyone can notice.

He opened the door of his room and found Sivaangi sitting on the bed. She was lost in her own thoughts and did not notice Ashwin.

He leaned towards her and tapped on her shoulder. She lifted her face, their eyes met but she quickly looked some where else.

She again looked towards him and raised her eyebrows. He looked towards the plate which he was holding in his hands. He was signalling her that he has brought the breakfast for her.

She took the plate from his hands and started eating it silently. She was silent because she was planning something.

When she thought about her plan for few mins, then a smirked appeared on her face, which was unoticed by Ashwin.

She was sure that the plan would be perfect.

She lifted her eyes up and looked towards Ashwin who was busy in reading some files. She cleared her throat to gain his attention towards her. Ashwin looked towards her and she started speaking.

Sivaangi : I need to consult with the doctor as I can't risk with my baby's health.

After listening to her, his face expression changed which was noticed by Sivaangi. He had brought her here but he hadn't planned anything about how he's going to manage things.

He hadn't thought about how he's going to take Sivaangi for her regular checkups. As he know that regular check ups are the most important for pregnant womens. He became tensed and started thinking about it.

Sivaangi saw his tensed face and smirked internally. She was sure that he can't take her everytime for checkups. And even if he will have to take her out he will have to remove the device from her foot. And when he takes her to check up she can escape from there.

After thinking something for almost 15 to 25 mins. He squealed in excitement. Sivaangi smiled faded after looking at his excited face.

Ashwin : Get ready for your check up

Sivaangi : How are you going to take me for the check up. Are you going to remove this device from my leg
(Excitement was clearly visible on her face)

Ashwin : You don't have to worry about this because you aren't going out.

Sivaangi face fell but she still tried to show that she is calm.

Sivaangi : If you will not take me out then how?
I mean you can't even call the doctor here.

Ashwin didn't answer her question and went out leaving a confused Sivaangi. She stomped her foot on the ground in frustration.

Ashwin directly went downstairs and asked the servant to call eyerone to the hall. The servant nodded politely and left to complete his work

Soon everyone gathered in the hall. They were all so confused that why has Ashwin called everyone so suddenly. Everyone was looking at him in confusion.

When Ashwin noticed everyone has arrived he started speaking.

Ashwin : Actually I have decided that from now onwards a doctor will be coming to our house for doing regular check ups.

Ramesh (Ashwin father) : But why suddenly??

Ashwin : It's because now days the environment is not so clean and good and many viral infections are spreading and because of all these people are getting easily affected and they fall ill. I don't want something to
happen to us like this that's why I have appointed a doctor he will check everyone.

No one said anything as they thought Ashwin was doing it for them. But they don't know the actual reason. They nodded their heads.

Ashwin : The doctor is coming today so everyone be ready.

And he left from there stating he has some important work.

He was sure that nobody will question him about this. No one will doubt on him. He has already informed the doctor to bring  all the required equipments needed for Sivaangi's check up. It was the same doctor who had come to treat Sivaangi when she was in the farm house.

Then he went to his room

Ashwin : Get ready wifey. The doctor is on the way (he smirked)

She started thinking how did he convince his family members

Her smile faded away after listening to Ashwin's word.

She groaned in her mind and murmured

Sivaangi : Plann failed... (In Huh tone)

No proof reading done.

How's the chapter??

Pls do comment and vote ❤️

Chapter 1 of my new book ( RED RAVEN)  Is Uploaded. Pls do check

Your's
.....