Chapter 11

Precap : Ashwin sneaks peaks into her room and Sivaangi is shocked

Flash back continues

Sivaangi : What are you doing here? (without looking at his eyes)

Ashwin : I wanted to see my baby shower of my beloved sister but I can't come directly from the main door so I came here by that window(pointing his index fingers towards the open window of Sivaangi's room )

Sivaangi's room window is opened towards the backyard of the mansion. Her room was the biggest room in the whole house, it was the last room located.

Sivaangi : Why only my room?
(raising her eyebrows).

Ashwin :It's just because of the location of your room. I can't come from any body's room. Yasmin is not my close friend. Mani room must be filled with guests. The elders room is situated at the ground floor guests can enter anytime. That's why. Your room is safe and convenient for me.

Sivaangi : Okay fine

Ashwin : Aren't you angry?

Sivaangi : No I am not angry on you as I know how curious you are too see your sister's baby shower. Thank god that you did not enter elders's room since Hussain na is hiding there.

Ashwin : Ooh! Thank you and yaa i will see the function from this floor and as soon as the function gets over I will leave from here.

Sivaangi : It's okay.  I should go now as I am already very late. And yaa please take care.

Ashwin just nodded his head and Shivu started from there when Ashwin grabbed her wrist. She turned towards him . He said

Ashwin : By the way you are looking hot and gorgeous today ( In his Base Voice)

He said with a smirk plastered on his face. He said it in a teasing way with a wink at last😉

 He said it in a teasing way with a wink at last😉

Imagine this as our girl wearing this outfit.

Before Ashwin could see Shivu's face turning red, she quickly turned her face towards the door and mouthed a "Thanks" and left from there quickly.
But Ashwin already knew that she was blushing and chuckled on his thoughts.

At the function

Shivu saw many relatives present there and greeted them.

Yasmin : What took you so long

Shivu : Nothing pa (her face was red in colour)

Yasmin : Your face has blush

Shivu : Yaa i have applied them
(in her mind : It's natural blush). Come let's go

She went to towards Mani akka. Mani akka was wearing a orange saree, her face was glowing, she was wearing glass bangles, her hair was adorned with jasmine flowers.