Lockedd ( Chapter 3)

Sivaangi quickly jumped out of the window. She was very careful while escaping. Since the window was big and wide open it was easy for her to escape.

Many of u may think where did Ashwin go. He went to bring food for her.

Taking this as a chance she escaped.
She landed on the ground safely. After that she started to quickly move from that place. After reaching a little far away from the penthouse. She sighed in relief.

Sivaangi : What did u think Ashwin u can capture me. Never and wot do u think of urself. U can use me whenever u want and throw me just like a toy. Ur mistaken. I am going leave this city.

She turned around and was about to leave. She bumped into someone. She looked up and got shocked Ashwin was standing there with a smirk on his face

Ashwin : Wot did u think of me that I would let u go that much easily, did u thought that u can easily escape from my trapp no wifeyy never. Ur mistaken 😎.

Sivaangi glared him and was about to escape (about to run) , when he grabbed her wrist and put her up on his shoulder and Shivu was struggling to get out of his hold, she started beating his should with her small hands.

Even after her hitting him. He never minded . To be frank it did not pain him because her hands were small ( kutty Kai). He was smiling seeing her atrocities.

He brought her to the car. Placed her in the back seat.

Sivaangi : Just leave me Mr Ashwin

Ashwin : That's impossible wifeyy

Sivaangi : Just stop calling that

Ashwin : OK fine then stop ur tantrums

Still after him insisting her to stop she did not stop. Without any other option.

He quickly took out a injection and filled it with medicine.

Sivaangi : Hey what are u injecting me she asked with a (widened eyes).

Ashwin very well knows that she is afraid of injections but he buried his emotions deep down in his heart. And brought that injection close to her

Sivaangi : Pls don't, don't inject me. Let me go pls.

Ashwin : He was already controlling his emotions but she is making it hard for him. He quickly grabbed her hand, she asked to stop. Ashwin took a deep breath and brought the injection near to her arm and injected it. 💉In no time she fell unconscious.

When she agained regained her consciousness she opened her eyes and saw it was the place very close to her heart. She had soo many memories attached to that place. But now it did not have any value she smiled sadly. Any guesses??

S it was her and ashwin's room. Once upon a time it was "their's" now it's "his ". She was still confused how did she reach AK Mansions and ended up in this room as she very well remember that they were at Ashwin farmhouse. (family members)

Suddenly a something striked her, she felt something on her legs. She quickly sat up and saw that Ashwin was tying something on her legg.

Sivaangi : What is this?? What are u tying on my legss. Can u stop this??

Ashwin : It's a special electronic device designed specially for stubborn people like u. Its a sensor it has been setup according to the radius of the room. Its unbreakable fully waterproofed. It will not let u to escape the room and never u can. Even if u do so u will recieve electric shocks. I don't care about u but nothing should happen to the baby. I really hope that u will not let the babyy to get harm.

Sivaangi : What the hell. Remove it now she told gritting her teeth

Ashwin : No rolling his eyes

Sivaangi : Did u think I will stay here. No i will not and moreover if I shout people are going to come here and going to free me from u.

Ashwin : I will tell them why I brought u here. Simple

Sivaangi pov :

I feel sad. I can't live with the guilt of taking the baby away from this family after they get to know my pregnancy. I can't give them the hope. They don't know I am pregnant. If they get to know they will have lots of expectations and I don't want to snatch it away from them. They are already feeling very bad, sad that me and Ashwin are not together anymore and I can't break maa's hope.

Ashwin :It would be better if u stay in this room peacefully.

Sivaangi was not in the mood to answer him back. She was already sitting there with lot's of emotions. She can't live with Ashwin but she also can't hurt the family.

Ashwin : Nobody is at home right now. I have messaged Pavi that u will message later as ur going to board ur flight.

Sivaangi : Give my phone back.

Ashwin : U will not get ur phone back and u will be texting her later and giving her updates . And I have told her to inform everyone. Now u are locked Sivaangi.

Sivaangi : Why don't u let me go anyways ur going to get engaged in few dayss. Did u tell her that I am living here.

Ashwin : No one will no ur here. Everyone will think ur in abroad

Sivaangi : Why are u doing this for this baby na she can also give u after the marriage.

She stated all the possible facts hoping for a No from his mouth.

Ashwin : Not just for the child alone but for my child. I don't want to leave anything related to me to u and this is still my child.

Sivaangi : Rolling her eyes. Ur just unbelievable 👀

And she turned towards the other side so she can't see his face she was hiding her tears which were ready to spill from her eyes anytime.

She did not want to show that she is weak in front of him. She don't want him to feel happy after letting him know that because of him she was crying.

She had tears in her eyes because of a man who cheated her and this fact she hates the most.

Ashwin was trying to hide his emotions infront her, he did not want her to know that he still feels for her. This hurts him the most that he still feels for a girl like her.

Ashwin : Eat this food then only u can take ur medicines.

Sivaangi started having her food and she was soo hungry since she did not have anything and leaving with empty stomach for a longg time is not good for the baby. She had her food. When she was drinking the water. And Ashwin was also inside the room reading the newspaper. They heard a knock at the door and both got tensed.

Chapter words: 1148
Any guess who is knocking the door.
Let's see in the next chapter 😉

This update is dedicated for My Janu sis 💙. The update is here.. ❤️
For those who asked the update. Here it is exclusively for u guyss 🤍

How's the story going on ?? Pls do tell it in comment section. Ur thoughts on this update. Pls do vote

Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading 💜. Lots of love to all my readers💖. Hi to all the silent readers pls do vote and thank u soo much 💜

Your's
............