Chapter 7

The next day

They did not talk about the kiss. Shivu was feeling weak. Ashwin had asked one of the maid to prepare fruit salad for him which was actually for her.

He had strictly told the maid to add what and what not to add. The doctor already gave him a list of things which Shivu should not eat.

Soon the maid arrived with the salad Ashwin took it from her without letting her inside the room. He gave that bowl of fruit salad to her and left
for downstairs.

After he went Shivu quickly started eating fruit salad as she was so weak

After Ashwin reached downstairs, Varshini greeted him with a cheek kiss and all family members gave them not so good expressions as after the incident happened with Ashwin and Sivaangi few days back, everyone was upset with him.

Ashwin sat at his place on the dinning table and all started eating silently. It seems like they are just ignoring Ashwin. Soon Varshini came and was about to sit. Ashwin mom spoke

AM :(Ashwin Mom) You can't sit there, how many times should I tell u that, (narrowing her eyes).

Varshini : Come on Aunty now Sivaangi does not live here so I can sit there.

AM : You can't that seat belongs to only my Shivu

Ashwin : Whats the problem maa. She's is my would be wife so she can sit there .

Ramesh : Ashwin dad : If ur mother don't like anybody sitting there so she can't sit there (pointing his finger towards Varshini)

Ashwin : That seat is for my wife which will be for Varshini.

After that they again argued on this topic. Ashwin got pissed off and left for office in anger, he completely forgot about Shivu

Ashwin pov

Why can't they understand that why I left her. They still think I did wrong with her. I can't even tell them about her. They trust her soo blindly.

Meanwhile with Shivu

After eating the salad she started reading a book she was waiting for Ashwin not for him but mainly for her breakfast. After reading few pages she got bored and kept it aside. Now she was damn hungry and was craving for food..

She can't even call him as she don't have any phone now. She thought of drinking the water. The water kept in her room got over. She was feeling hell weak now. She needs food now. Soon her body started giving up, she was feeling very hot. Her body needs food and water.

She started searching for the A. C remote as her body already started sweating badly... She saw the remote was lying on the drawer behind the sofa.

She went there and took it. She was about to press the buttons. When suddenly the remote fell from her hands on the sofa and she fainted and fell behind the sofa

Out of the room

Janu (Ashwin Sister)

Janu was passing by Ashwin's room and was playing with her earphones. She was in her own world, when suddenly her earphones fell from her ears. She bended to take the earphone she felt something cold.

Janu : This Ashwin Brother always scolds me not to waste electricity but he left the AC on itself and went.

She turned off the AC. She was about to go when something stopped her..
She looked around the room and sighed in huh tone...

Janu : Why brother left Shivu.. I just hate that Varshini a lot.. Just because of her my Shivu and my brother got separated... I still wish it was all a nightmare..

She did not notice Shivu behind the sofa. Janu left the room shutting the door

After 5 hours

Shivu was still lying unconscious behind the sofa. Her body have been filled with sweats. She did not even have a little bit of energy in her body

Meanwhile with Ashwin

His mood was still off.. He was still pissed because of morning incident. So to forget it he was completely drowned in his work...

But suddenly something striked on his mind, he remembered in anger he had forgotten to give Shivu her breakfast. He still remembers how weak she was looking at the morning..

He cursed himself in mind and quickly left the office... While going back so many people tried to ask him questions but he just ignored them took his car and went to his home.

When he entered the home, his mother and few other wanted to ask him the reason, why was he in such an hurry.. But they stopped after rembering what he did with Sivaangi.

It was hard for them to ignore their beloved son, but they did it.. He quickly went inside his room but before going to his room he ordered one of the maid to bring food to his room.

No proof reading done..

Pls vote and comment
Tag ur favourite part or scene

Any guesses for next chapter 😉

Let's meet in the next chapter
Until then ❤️
Your's
....

Have uploaded the short stories. Pls do check it out.