Chapter 6

They were still lost in each other, their breath was going away from them slowly but still they weren't in the mood of leaving each other.

Ashwin was about to move further when suddenly his phone started ringing and they both came out from their Loveland 🥰

They quickly broke their kiss and Ashwin quickly picked his call. Shivu face fell due to embarrassement and she cursed herself for losing her control over herself.

She quickly went inside the restroom changed into her night outfit, washed her face with cold water.

She can still hear Ashwin talking on the phone, she don't want to remember that incident which happened due to heat of moment.

She came out of the restroom after changing her night clothes quickly layed on the bed covering herself completely with duvet.

Soon Ashwin ended the call and when he turn around he already found Shivu sleeping. He sighed and layed beside her, turned off the lights and drifted to sleep.

After he slept, Shivu slowly removed her duvet from her face and took a sight of Ashwin handsome face which was looking more attractive due to the dim light. She admired him for few minutes and the flashback of their first kiss flashed on her mind.

Flash back

Shivu and Ashwin was assigned for the same project and today there was a pooja arranged for the land. They have bought a small land in a village which was 50kms away from their hometown Chennai.

The pooja was done in morning but everyone had decided to stay there for one night. Only Shivu and Ashwin family were there.

After the pooja everyone were talking with each other. They were staying in a resort which was built beside a small hill. All his friends and bro felt boring so they decided to watch a (Hindi Movie) when Ashwin thought of asking Shivu to join them in watching the movie, but Shivu was nowhere to be found.

So Ashwin went to terrace. As he thought she was standing there busy with her thoughts.

Ashwin saw that Shivu was standing very close to the terrace railing which was at the open side of the cliff.

Her leg got struck into her lehenga. She was about to fall but Ashwin grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him she collided with his chest due to the sudden action.

She calmed herself after few seconds
and quickly aparted from him.

Ashwin : Are u in ur senses or do u want to die soon. Nee intha ulagathla dhana iruka. Onala onna pathika mudiyatha. Oru chinna kolandha kuda adha pathiku theriyu but nee..
It can take care of itself but u

He was continously yelling at her and she got frustrated with it as she was thinking about her parents before this incident. So she started yelling at him this time.

Shivu : Edhiku ivlo care panra ena. Enaku yethavuthu nadantha onaku enna. Yenaku ena pathika theriyu Adhu ennoda problem. Epdiyo Romba nandri but nee ipdi ena Katha kudathu.

(why are u caring for me soo much, if anything happens to me that's non of ur business. I know to take care of myself. I am very thankful to u for that. U saved me but u can't yell at me. Nobody can yell at me.............

She was continuously yelling at him and wasn't giving him a chance to speak. When suddenly Ashwin placed his lips on hers she frozed on her place.

They weren't holding each other nor even it was a proper kiss but just a small peck to stop her from blabbering.

Ashwin : woh mm.. i am sorry but u were comtionuosly blabbering s**
Elaru wait panranga keela adhanala va pola.

She just nodded her head and went downstairs. They both didn't utter any word with each other. After reaching downstairs they saw everyone was watching songs on TV. It was the song "FIRST KISS" 😂 And shivu face fell down due to embarrassement.

But no one noticed it except Ashwin as everyone were busy in the song.

Shivu : Enaku indha song pudikla mathunga

All turned towards her direction looking at her suspiciously except our hero sir 😎

Yasmin : but shivu na neicha onaku pudikunu. Nala dhana iruku

Shivu : irunthalu

Mani sighed and changed the channel
The next song was "Ek chumma to banta hai" from housefull 4 😂

Ek chumma, ek chumma, ek chumma toh banta hai
(I dererve at least a one kiss )

Ek chumma, ek chumma, ek chumma toh banta hai
(I deserve at least a one kiss)

That's why her faced turned into red 🤭🙈

Shivu faced turned more red she quickly snatched the remote from Mani hands. All were looking at her with an amusement in their face.

Shivu : Da baa adhu enaku padam pakanu. Naa pattu kekra mood la ila.

All nodded their heads and Shivu was continuously changing the channel when Yasmin shouted

Yasmin : Hey niruthu

Mugen : Enachu Yasi

Yasmin : Andha channel thiripi podu. Oru nalaa movie play ayitu irunthichu.

Hussain : Entha movie da thangachi

Yasmin : Oru hindi movie semaya iruku pls pa na pathathe illa but kelvi patrika

Mugen: Movie name sollu. Na avala poda solra.

Yasmin : KIS KIS ko pyaar karu

Shivu frozed on her place after listening to the movie's name and started cursing her fate in her mind and the remote fell from her hand.
🤭.

Ashwin : Enaku andha movie pudiku pls andha movie play pannu (KIS KIS Ko pyaar karu)

He was stressing and pressuring the word KIS KIS while smirking looking at her red face

Author : Why man teasing her aiyoo chellama sorry ma 😜🤭.

Shivu glared at him 😒 and groaned. Shivu stomped her foot on the ground and rushed out of the room in frustration. All looked towards her as if she was an alien while Ashwin was giggling at her in his mind 😂🤣🤣🤭😆😆😆😆.

Flash back ends

Shivu sighed in huh tone after remembering the past times and soon drifted to sleep.

So this chapter is dedicated to all my Readers and to my Jaan 💙❤️. Ur guyss are soo understanding. Thank u soo much guyss 🥺🥰❤️.

That's the chapter. Few words about this chapter. Share ur views and thoughts 😊. Pls do vote ❤️

First a fall thank u soo much for ur messages means a lott to me 🥺❤️. U guyss understood my situation. But now I am feeling better and I bought a specs so no problem.
But I can only give updates on weekends I have to concentrate on my studies so that's why it's an important Yr for me 😊.

Hate to love will be updated today

Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading ❤️💜

Your's
......