Chapter 10

The doctor came and did check up for everyone. Then the doctor went to Ashwin's room. Ashwin too went with the doctor. As for the family members the doctor is going to check him.

The doctor entered the room. Sivaangi greeted her and the doctor smiled at her.

Ashwin : Doctor pls carry on I will be waiting in the dressing room.

Doc : Yaa sure Ashwin

Doctor asked Sivaangi to lay on the bed so that she can start her check up.

She nodded the head and laid on the bed. The doctor started doing check up.

Doc : So ur are Mrs. Ashwin right..

Sivaangi remembered how she had told the doctor in the farm house as Ashwin isn't her husband. Sivaangi smiled awkwardly at the doctor.

The doctor gave her a teasing smile.

Doc: It's ok fights are common between a husband and wife.

She examined Sivaangi thoroughly and called Ashwin.

Doc : Serious tone - Mr Ashwin from now on you two should be more careful. What happened yesterday was not good. You should be responsible hereafter. Hope you understand..

At the same time : They both told ok doctor. The doctor smiled at two

Doc : I will take my leave Mr Ashwin and Mrs. Ashwin.

Both smiled at her and told ok doctor.

Ashwin went to drop the doctor..

AFTER FOUR WEEKS :

Ashwin and Sivaangi had still managed to hide their secrets from everyone.. They were in the room only..

Ashwin was busy in his office work while Sivaangi was reading a book. It was already midnight and Sivaangi started feeling sleepy. Sivaangi yawned and kept the book on the table.

She got up and started going towards the bed but suddenly her leg slipped due to the carpet....

Wot will happen 😉

She was about to fall but Ashwin quickly grabbed her through her waist. Their eyes meet each other's
A perfect eye lock 👁️❤️

If she had fall she would have fallen on the bed  only but Ashwin did not want to take any chance..

This incident made her to remember the day when Ashwin had first sneaked into her room. That day still holds a special place in her heart and she till thinks that it was just a dream which has passed now...

Ashwin : Can't you walk properly.
(in a cold tone) but it contained a lot of concern and care..

Sivaangi : It wasn't a big deal. If I would have fallen also I would have fallen on the bed ( rolling her eyes)

Ashwin : But still, u can't act childish and pls be more careful now you are pregnant and carrying a life with you.

Sivaangi : Yaa I will be careful and I will take care properly

She laid on the bed. Ashwin laid beside her. He switched off the light and soon sleep engulfed him as he was tired due to his work loads..

Sivaangi was remembering the incident which had just happened
on that day and the flashbacks of that day started coming to her mind..

Flashback

It was the day of Mani akka's baby shower in Sivaangi's Mansion. Boys are aren't allowed for this function even the baby' father too

Sivaangi was in her room getting ready. Many weeks have been passed on that kiss incident. Now they both have started growing feelings for each other after that incident..

Ashwin and Sivaangi were just friends not even close ones. They both were friends who say say hi, hello, how are u, byee..

Sivaangi started to dreamt about their proper kiss.

Sivaangi was feeling difficultly in zipping her blouse, suddenly her phone started to ring. She picked up the call quickly because it was her client and she can't compromise..

She started checking her files with her one hand and she was trying to zip her blouse with the help of her another hand. She was not able to do it. She was also getting late for the function.

She was lost in those files when she sensed that someone was standing behind her.

Sivaangi : carelessly - Yasi thank god u have come girl. Pls help me out with this zip.

She was soo lost in those files. She didn't even notice the person standing behind her was not Yasi. Ashwin became so nervous after hearing her statement.

Ashwin too has developed feelings for Sivaangi. He very well knew that he hadn't kissed her to just stop her from talking / speaking. But he knows the actual reason was that he had started to develop feelings for her while working with her in the office project.

Sivaangi : What are you thinking Yasi hurry up. I am already late for the function and ur not helping me out.
Aunty is definitely going to scold me for sure..

Ashwin put her hair aside and started closing her zip. But while closing the zip mistakely his hands touched her bare back. Shivers ran through Sivaangi 's body but she just ignored it...

She heard the someone knocking at the door but the voice coming from other side of the door left her shocked
It was Yasmin' s voice..

Yasmin : Shivu come fast already it's late all the guests has arrived..

Sivaangi: (stammering) I... A... M.... Co... M... I... NG....

Yasmin : OK I am leaving. Come quickly Shivu.

Sivaangi : OK Yasi

After Yasmin left from there Sivaangi turned quickly around and was shocked to see that person

Her eyes widened that rembering that it wasn't Yasi who helped her in zipping her blouse cheeks started getting red due to embarrassement. She was blushing ☺️🤭❤️
Ashwin noticed her red cheeks, her blush and smirked 😎

No Proof reading Done

How was this update?? Its my first time writing romantic scenes. Hope u all liked it??

Tag ur favourite part??

Pls do comment and Pls do vote ❤️💜

RED RAVEN WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW 😊👻.

Keep Supporting and Enjoy Reading ❤️💜💙

Your's
....