OK| jealous jealous boy

diyanna.

I was in english class with Luke not paying attention to whatever our teacher was telling us until he called my name.

"Dayana describe Nathan in one word" he asked me.

i could say many things, many rude things, but I decided to not take any of those and be nice, for Lucas's case at least

"insecure"

When I said that, a lot of people started ooing.

I could feel Peyton and Nathan's eyes behind my back.

"Lucas describe Peyton in one word" the teacher asked Luke.

"Lonely" a couple people snickered.

Nathan rolled his eyes but raised his hand "Yes Nathan?" Scott chuckled "I can describe Lucas in one word" the teacher waited for him to continue, so did Lucas and I.

"bastard"

"Oh shit" I looked over to Lucas to see what he'd do.

Right when I turned around, Luke tackled Nathan to the ground.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I took a picture so I can send it to Haley.

...

I closed my locker to go find Haley but found Peyton waiting for me.

"Do you need something?" I guess she wasn't expecting me to speak to her like that because she had a shocked look on her face.

"No, but um I just wanted to say what you said about Nathan was kinda brave, I don't know anyone who'd say that to him"

"Thanks I guess" I walked to the side to walk away but she came to the side to stop me.

"And I know i'm his girlfriend but I feel like I had to tell you I wasn't mad or anything" I nodded my head "Cool, can I leave now?" I asked.

"Um, yeah" I walked over to a confused Lucas.

"What did Peyton want with you?" he asked me.

"Nothing, what did Whitey tell you?"

"Nothing"

We both looked at each other knowing it was a lie.

...

"so um, did you tell your mom?"

"no" i laughed at him "she's going to beat your ass and i'm going to be there while she does it"

we entered Karen's Café.

"So are you going to tell me about the fight or you're just going to assume i know about it while i yell at you?" I laughed going behind the counter

"is that the phone? i'll get it" Haley said.

"you think she's going to yell at him?" she asked me "you never know with angry Karen" i said putting my attention back to the duo.

"Honestly lucas fighting in class? fighting in class!" she started

"he was being a jerk!" "and this a surprise to you? he hasn't been a jerk before?"

"no mom he's always a jerk!" lucas yells "so why scoop down to his level?" she asks him but he sais nothing.

she sighs "this doesn't have to do with you playing poorly does it?" she asks him "how would you know, you weren't even there!" he tells her.

"oh shit"

"mom, i'm sorry, mom!" but she's already gone.

i walk over to him, "luke you know she isn't mad at you, she probably is just having a hard time with the memories with your dad and everything" i say.

"i know" he groans

"bad lucas" haley says, i laugh at her dig

...

"i think you should rejoin the team" i said walking with Luke.

"what, why?" he asked "because you can really be a good basketball player, just because one person makes me feel fear for something doesn't mean you should just quit it" i said when we arrived at his house.

"you know i've never quit something before Didi, but this- this scares me" he tells me.

"that's good, because it means it's important and you still want it it's just something that's blocking you from passing it through"

"when did you so wise? usually you're just mean" he jokes "bite me"

"hey, tell you what, i'll be there- at the game tonight, if it's really not what you want, ill go and we can do a movie night at Hals' and order a pizza" he smiles sadly at me, i kiss his forehead and leave.

...

"how are you sure he'll be there" Haley asked me as we take a seat in the gym.

"cause Karen took a night off" i said "and i know Luke"

"i hate how you're always right" Haley smiles as we watch Luke run unto the court.

"let's go Lucas!" i clap my hands really loudly.

"he's going to choke again" some girl in front of me whispered.

i tapped her shoulder and she turned around "look shorty, you don't know Luke and he no gon choke period"

she chuckled and turned around

"you're so mean" Haley laughed "when it comes to my friends and family, most definitely will i be rude to someone" i told her shrugging.

...

(authors note):i really do love this show

(authors note):
i really do love this show.. anyways it is going to be a enemies to lovers (i think)

tuti 🎸