OK| done

diyanna presley-scott

"hey" i hear from my headphones and look next to me to see who was talking to me "scott?"

saying nate's last name instead of his first or his nickname feels a little weird on my tongue.

"i wanted to talk" i scoffed at that but looked at him anyways "i'll grace you with my presence, speak"

but he staid silent just looking at me, i look at him waving my hand in his face "scott?"

"i have practice, but i wanted to talk afterwards" he finally ends up saying instead.

"so you wanted to talk now but now you want to talk later? cool" i stand up and walk away even when i can hear him calling after me.

brooke and dylon join me as i walked to my locker to change for cheer practice "what did he want?" dylon asks.

i roll my eyes "to talk" they look at each other "what did he say?" brooke then asks me "that he wanted to talk after practice" i close my locker "it's probably bullshit whatever he's going to say anyway, it'll just go into one ear and out the next, you guys don't have to worry about me, i'm a big girl" i tell them.

dylon sighs and but doesn't say anything either "mom says you're avoiding her phone calls" and i'm guessing brooke took that as her sign to walk away but not before saying something "practice starts in fifteen minutes Dee"

i wave her off "yeah, yeah, i won't be late" and she walks away.

i turn my head back to dylon "i'm not avoiding mom, i'm just not answering her phone calls" i tell him hoping he's dumb enough to believe that, but i could tell he doesn't believe that "i haven't told her or dad about what nathan did, i just told them you guys are going through married couple problems and there's nothing to worry about" i look away.

"so why is she calling then?" i ask and he laughs "maybe she just wants to talk to her daughter who she hasn't seen in a while"

i sigh and look at the clock, this was a bad idea "tell mom i'll call her once i get home" and i grab my stuff to go change into my workout gear.

i enter the changing rooms and find bella there "hey" she says, i nod my head at her but don't tell her anything.

i take my stuff and go next to brooke and peyton's locker.

"i still don't like the fact that she's here" brooke said throwing glares at bella.

"face it brooke, she's good and we need her" peyton tells her as she's tying her shoelaces.

"doesn't mean i have to enjoy that fact" i laugh at that, the only person who hates bella more than me, is brooke.

haley says it's hate by association because luke, dylon and her herself, don't appreciate bella's face.

"are you ready for your first cheer practice?" i tie my shoelaces "i just don't want to see nathan, that's all"

she grabs my hand "if he does anything ill hire a hitman to hurt him" i smile at her "i don't think that'll be necessary bee"

we walk out to the gym together and see lucas and nathan already arguing together "it's as if they prefer not being ok with each other" i say as i start warming up.

brooke rolls her eyes "boys will be boys, don't know what i ever saw him lucas to fall in love with him" she says.

i laugh "we both fell for the scott brothers" "yeah well you've had both fall to your every command dee"

i roll my eyes "it's not my fault, my personality is great"

then we heard whitey's loud ass voice ring through the gym "boys you better separate from each other before both of your mothers start grieving the both of you" that made them stop but we could still feel the animosity between the two.