OK | i hate him

diyanna presley

diyanna presley.

i was walking in the library looking for this book Skills was talking about.

I'm not even sure if i remember the title, but here we are.

i came unto one of the library sections where there isn't lots of people, usually not a lot of people in the morning either.

i saw luke and peyton talking to each other, but i wasn't really listening or thinking about them until i saw lucas kiss peyton and her doing the same back.

"the hell" i murmure to myself, then i hear lucas say something to peyton "ill break up with brook after my mom comes home" he tells her with his head on hers.

"this is not okay" i tell myself and walked out the library.

i walk to my locker and see monica and dylon, they've been getting closer lately, they'd be cute as a couple.

"problem" i tell them "what's wrong?"

i sigh "hypothetically, if your bestfriend is cheating on your friend but he just became your friend do you tell him or keep your loyalty to your bestfriend?" i ask.

dylon and monica look at each other "tell the friend, your loyalty is to both of them, doesn't matter who you've known longer" dylon tells me and monica agrees.

"thanks"

dylon presley.

"what is it you wanted to tell me?" monica asked me.

"well, you know that i kinda have a crush on this guy right?" i tell her, i trust her.

we've been getting close since she's moved here and she's really cool.

i know she's not homophobic because her and her aunt are really close and her aunt is a lesbian.

"yeah but you won't tell me who" she sasses "i need you to help me make him jealous"

she looks real surprised for like a second before her face changes back to normal "you want to do what?"

i sigh and look around to see if anyone is listening to our conversation, i don't want anyone to judge me.

"he's in a relationship but before i left for my year long foreign exchange program, he told me he'd wait for me to come back but when i did, he's in a relationship with some girl, and everytime i try to talk to him when we're alone he kinda just switches the subject like he's embarrassed of liking guys or something"

he face softens up "i'll do it if you tell me who it is" she says.

i look at her "i need to know all the details to know how to act"

i sigh "fine" she looks eager to know, she's the first person im telling about this "lucas" i whisper.

"scott?!" she whisper-yells.