OK |betrayal

diyanna.

I wasn't sure If wanted to go to school today, not after what Haley did to me, but when Dylon came home yesterday i knew i just had to suck it up and act like nothing was wrong.

I mean she doesn't talk to me for weeks because Nathan dropped me off home but then kisses him when he's on the way to see me to apologize, her as well, is just horrible.

but she knew i liked him, lucas told her, and she just went and kissed him anyway.

I slammed my locker shut just thinking about, which made a few people look my way but I couldn't care less.

"ok calm down, you have to tell me if you have problems with more people this year" he's been going to Tree Hill High since freshmen year but since he was doing the half a year abroad thing he doesn't really know what's happening around the school.

all i know is that people still like him so that's something.

"nobody, why? did somebody tell you something?" fuckkkkk, i didn't mean to sound like that, and i can tell it wasn't good because he was looking at me weirdly.

I walked outside to the courtyard and found Skills and Fergie listening to some Nas.

"what up boys" i saluted, i need to stay as normal as possible, not make anyone think something happen.

Not even Haley knew I knew, I stayed long enough to see her kiss him so I know my loyalty for her never mattered.

"hey, you not with Lucas today?" Fergie asked, i scoffed "y'all know i always sit with you guy" i said

"not as much, you started hanging out with the popular crew" Skills said.

i rolled my eyes "lucas has always been my crew" "i'm talking bout nathan scott"

i rolled my eyes, "i tutor him" skills looked at me "before school?" i chuckled "yes before school, i don't want people to see me with him"

before skills could say anything, the bell rang.

i sighed because I knew i had math first period and that it meant that i had it with both, nathan and haley.

as i walking over to that class, i could see haley was coming my way so i sped walked so i wouldn't talk to her.

i tried to get in class but nathan stopped me from getting in.

"diyanna, we need to talk"

"no we don't" i try to tell him "it's whatever i don't even care anymore"

he pulled me to the side "but it's not! they were being racist and making you uncomfortable and i didn't say anything"

"i don't care nathan" the bell rang so that gave me my excuse to leave him and enter my class.

dylon was hot behind my trail "ok first, you went on a date with your bestfriend's brother and two you're not talking to haley"

how did he even notice me not talking to haley?

"can you be more quiet about that? i don't want people to know i went on a date with him" i expressed my feelings.

what was the goal here? he goes on a date with me then kisses my best friend? i just don't get it.

"settle down class" and our teacher went on his teaching.

...

i was on my way to lunch with dylon, we were going to sit with luke, jake and haley.

i didn't explain to him why i wasn't talking to haley or whatever but he said id tell him on my own timing.

luke doesn't know either, i ended up not telling him, i didn't want to ruin his friendship with haley because of me, she was equally his bestfriend just as much as im his bestfriend.