OK | new kids on the block

diyanna presley-scott

"diyanna! diyanna!" i heard lucas yell my name, immediately i turn around, fucking hell.

"where'd your hair go?" i asked "charleston" he replied "guess you left out friendship there too" i say walking to join brooke.

in the corner of my eye i can see nathan shrugging off to lucas about my behaviour, i don't give a damn though.

my momma named me Diyanna Petty Nicole Presley for a damn reason.

i'm not one to play with, lucas should know this though.

"what's going on?" i ask brooke as i see she's aggravated over something, which doesn't shock me knowing that she's well, brooke, and it doesn't take much to piss her off.

"she said she had some latino swimming in her pool this morning" dylon tells me, i laugh "and you did what ms.brooklyn?"

she rolled her eyes "ok dallas, i tried telling him it was my pool but i don't think he speaks english, he seemed really confused whenever i was speaking to him" to everyone else, me calling her brooklyn and she calling me dallas is weird but i complained that her name was too similar to the city brooklyn in new york and that i might just start calling her that, she took it to the next level and said if i were to call her that she'd call me dallas.

she kept her promise, one more thing to add to the list of reasons to why brooke davis is a good friend.

i have it on me in case anyone tries to disagree with that fact.

"are you sure he wasn't just ignoring you? most people seem to do that" i say, she rolled her eyes "only you did that, and look where that got you" she smiled.

i roll my eyes, she'll never let me go about me not liking her and now being so close to her.

I really love our friendship though, she's such a great person to have as a friend. that's something i'll always cherish.

anyone who'd take that friendship for granted can take my foot up their ass and shove it until it comes out of their nose, I don't care.

brook then becomes very angry, i look at what she's looking then noticing this latino.

''hey pool boy wait up!'' brook yells, ''running and gun baby, you gotta keep up with me'' he says.

i looked to dylon next to me ''thought she said he couldn't speak english?'' i said

''maybe he was just confused by her beauty'' dylon said to make sense of what she told us because, he doesn't even have a spanish accent like she said he had.

we catch to her, ''ok, it's a part of the sex '' my face cringe, she's already thinking about having sex with new guy?

one point for brook, zero for new guy.

''hey brook who's your friend?'' mouth asks, ''oh he's no friend of mine'' brook replies quickly and walks away to join haley at her locker.

new guy just laughs ''girl i love it when your sassy''

ew.

''what's your name new guy'' i ask, he smirks once he sees me, looks me up and down.

he takes my hand and kisses it making me pull it away, ''im felix baby, how about you?''

dylon takes me hand with the ring nathan gave me at our wedding, ''she's married''

he scoffs, ''you must be the baby daddy'' i cringe but before either dylon or I reply, nate comes up from behind me and puts his arms around me.

''is there a problem here or something?'' felix laughs ''nevermind, you're the father''

i don't reply, i only take dylon's hand and walk away but can faintly hear felix's voice, ''that's fine mama, I love married women too!''

monica walks up to us and scoffs about felix's words ''who is that?'' dylon and I reply at the same time ''the naked pool boy brook had in her pool this morning'' but dylon added ''who almost killed lucas this morning'' now it was my turn to be surprised.

''what?'' i pause. ''he almost killed luke?'' dylon just looks at me as if he regrets that he even told me that piece of information.

i sigh ''i hate men'' nate and dylon look over at me hurt ''not you two, but I do hate men''

nathan scott.

''uh-uh, doctors without borders, they've been all over the world, his parent are opening up a private practise over here'' mouth says as I approach the guys, ''who we talking about'' skills dapps me up ''should've told me you were marrying my little cousin'' he says

i laugh ''diyanna wanted to keep it private'', he passes me the ball, ''new kid'' i scoff as the memory of this morning pops off in my head.

''you met him?'' luke asks ''kind of, he was hitting on diyanna this morning'' i then look at him shooting the ball he took from me in the basket ''hey I thought you weren't supposed to play?'' i say

''a little pick-up every now and then ain't going to kill me, you wanna play?'' he replies.

i shrug at the first part of his sentence, ''nah I can't got a tonne of studying to do tonight, grahams has us doing this exam and I can't fail it''

skills nods his head ''grahams a bitch dawg, how he always giving us tests but never teaching us nothing? i need to have a conversation with his mama dawg, talk about how wrong she raised him'' skills says, angry.

'' you failed it?'' i ask ''yeah''

''hey, why don't you ask diyanna to tutor you?'' mouth asks, then I smile ''she's busy''

''is that something you need to be smiling about?'' skills asks me ''no, but when she finally decides to go to her dad's studio to record some music it is''

skills and luke then get excited too ''finally, dawg you don't know how much I've been telling her to ask her dad to let her go and record something but she always just replied that she ain't got no new music or nothing so i let it slide'' he starts ''I bet you her muse or something cause she would've never done that'' he finishes.

i lightly blush which makes lucas push me lightly, kind of making me fun of me once he realized I was blushing.

''anyways, I have to go study, if I fail, diyanna isn't going to speak to me'' which isn't necessarily true but she did said if I failed i wasn't getting any for a week which basically means the same thing to me.

''ok lover boy'' skills says to me.

(authors note): i have to deliver to the people :)

chapter short asf bc felix is a bitch 🤷🏽‍♀️

nah jk i've been writing for a new fanfic that might not even come out bc it took me 1 hour writing ONE CHAPTER wtf?

anyways my french teacher a bitch with his ugly ass moustache too.

love yall ❤️

tuti 🎸