OK | i don't care

diyanna.

"i mean, i don't not like tutoring it's just, i dont how people can so... dumb" i said to haley with my feet on the table in the tutoring center while she was putting a students file away.

"you know there's a reason why we're tutors yanna" she said as someone knocked on the door.

i looked up and saw the devils child himself Nathan Scott.

"hey um, you're Dayanna Presley right?" looking towards me.

"nah" i lied so he turned to Haley "so that's you then?" he asked her.

she laughed "um, no i'm Haley, she's Dayanna" she said pointing to me.

"you need something?" i asked putting my foot down from the table and unto the ground.

"uh yeah, you're my tutor" he said "no" he looked at Haley and then back to me "n-no?" i shook my head.

"i'm best friends with Lucas i wouldn't do that to him or to myself" i smiled at him sarcastically.

"look i really need help with my work"

"and i'll find you someone else to do it" i told him walking pass him.

he's not worth my damn time

...
taking a poem from Cunningham, i was reading it while waiting for Haley to close the store so that we could meet with Lucas to watch a movie about some tall lady.

the phone rang so Haley answered it.

"hello?, um yes she's here i'll give you to her just wait a second" haley looked to me practically saying the phone was for me.

"hey is this Dayanna Presley?" a deep persone voiced asked "yeah this her"

"yeah, this is Nathan.. Scott and i uh really do need your help, i would really appreciate it, i'll do anythin-" he couldn't finish his sentence since i cut him off and hung up on him.

"who was that?" karen asked. dayanna shrugged "nobody important, anyways Haley and I have to go so we can meet with Luke and watch this stupid movie you chose" speaking to karen but to haley at the end when talking about the movie.

karen smiled and let Haley go, as we got out of the diner, haley gently shoved me "the movie isn't stupid i really think it's going to be interesting" she laughs.

i laugh as well, it was quiet on the way there, just the wind blowing between us. that's all you heard.

"was that nathan who called earlier?" she asked me, i sighed "yeah"

she rolled her eyes "what did he want?" she asked "he wanted me to tutor him, i don't know why he couldn't had asked anyone else. why me?" i was really getting aggravated with him.

"because there's no one else..?" i laughed "he's rich, he can buy a tutor or rent one or however that thing works" i said "i think the word you're looking for is 'hire'" haley said as we reached the movies.

"harr harr, when did luke say he'd be here anyways?"

"in like 2 minutes" haley responded.

"there's just something that really doesn't make sense with Nathan, why would he even ask me to tutor him if he's been dumb for a while? what's he planning?" i asked myself.

"a penny for your thoughts?" haley asked "a penny wouldn't be enough" i groaned.

nathan scott was making my head hurt. fuck him.

"ok it's been ten minutes where the hell is Luke? thought you said he'd be here eight minutes ago?" i said to hals "yeah no, that's what he said when i texted him telling him we were on our way"