OK | no one better than me for you

TW! slurs

nathan scott.

it's been a week since lucas came back from the hospital and diyanna is still ignoring me.

and lucas but i don't care that much about him, i asked peyton since she's 'friends' with diyanna that maybe she could tell me something that could make her take me back.

she told me to come at lucas's' house, i don't have a choice or i might lose her and i can't have that happening.

i'm really falling for this girl.

"what do i have to do to get her back man?" i ask peyton and lucas, diyanna thinks he's important so i have to act right with him if i have a chance of getting her back.

"do something musical, she likes music" peyton proposed, i stared at her "are you even friends with her?" im just now realizing that i don't think diyanna actually likes her.

"im getting there" she laughs a little, i can tell she really wanted to be friends with her because diyanna was already starting to be friends with brook for i don't know what reason but they clicked together i guess.

lucas's phone buzzed again, he looked at it then shut it off completely "you sure it isn't brook asking where you are?"

right, lucas and brook are together now.

"uh, no it isn't brook but uh, it isn't important" he responded to peyton.

"maybe you should call back whoever was calling, seemed important if they were calling back to back"

"weren't you guys here to help me win back diyanna?" it was weird being in his room, nevertheless his house.

"yeah, ok so..."

dylon presley.

"he didn't answer?" monica asked me, "no" i tell her.

"why do you even care that he doesn't like you anymore? i mean you did leave him for like a whole year, didn't you expect him to move on?" monica asked.

i could hear diyanna playing 'Hit 'Em Up' in her room really loudly.

i sighed "because, i've known lucas my whole life, i've had a major crush on him for half of my life so far and i didn't even know i did, i mean, when he told me he wanted me, that was a sign for me" i expressed.

"what happened when you and diyanna left to go to the hospital?" monica asked.

"diyanna didn't even go in, she couldn't see him, not after their argument. but when he woke up, he told me that he loved peyton-" monica interrupted me "but he's dating-"brook i know but he told that he loved peyton and that what he told me was just him in a moment of weakness"

"shit"she says and then looks at her watch "i have to be at home before 10:30" monica says, and then leaves my room.

there was a knock on my door so i opened it.

"brother sister time?" di asked, "uh, sure yeah" she looked a little uncomfortable if i was being honest.

"so what's up with you and nathan? haven't seen him walking around you all week" she rolled her eyes "he basically told me the only reason he even started talking to me was to get back at lucas"

"shit" that was wrong of him to do but i can see by the way he looks at her, he really cares and likes her.

she nodded "yup, and he won't stop calling me and from the background noises lucas is obviously helping him to try to get me back" she tells me but when she said the name lucas she looked at me for just a quarter second.