OK | commitment

diyanna presley

betrayal was a new thing between dylon and i.

he was my brother and i was his sister, i've always known the kids at the school never liked me and now they definitely hate me more because im dating nathan but it's never bothered me because i've always had people on my side to make me feel ok.

but what dylon said to me a couple weeks ago hurt me to a whole 'nother level.

mom and dad came back home last night, i'm not sure when but when i come down the stairs, i see dylon,mom and dad all eating breakfast on the island in the kitchen.

i quickly leave because i don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of them.

i've always been self-conscious and self-aware of myself, i think it just made me hate myself more so i hid it with the way i acted in front of others.

i get in my car and drive over to nathan's apartment.

i think that was the best move he could ever do for himself.

if i could get away from my family, i would.

he gets in the car and kisses my cheek.

"hey babe" he says to me, my worry washes away with his voice and his eyes set on me and only me.

"you ready for the championship tonight? i'll be the loudest one their. you won't even hear brook's stupid cheers" i smile at him.

"good, you're still coming over afterwards too right?" he confirms.

"i wouldn't miss it for the world, being with you makes me feel safe" i confess.

i realize that i can always be true to who i am when im with nathan.

he doesn't judge me or anything he just keeps me balanced.

when nate and i enter the school, the air feels different than usual.

while everyone is telling nathan to do his best for the game tonight, i feel all the jealous and hated eyes pointed at me.

nate drops me off to brooke's locker "i have history with whitey as a sub first period, pray for me" nathan jokes then walks away.

brook sighs, shuts her locker and then leans on it looking at me.

"i wish i could have a relationship like you and nathan, you guys are so pure and cute, how did nathan end up being the better scott brother?" brooke looks at me.

three weeks ago when luke got cleared to start playing basketball again, the news of about him and brooke that they've broken up had gotten out.

he told me that he had gone to peyton's place and brooke had gone to his and found out that he cheated on her when he kissed peyton on her broadcast.

he didn't know i had told her beforehand.

"it's not that nathan's the better brother, it's just that he treats me like how i deserved to be treated, lucas didn't do that for you and im sorry for him because you're an amazing girl.

im also sorry for peyton because she lost an amazing friend too" she smiled "im pretty sure that if i didn't have you as support, id be dead" she jokes

. . .
we had lost the game because dan had forced lucas to shoot the ball even if he knew luke was injured and it cost us the game.

i still think they played well though.

someone tapped my shoulder, i was sure it was haley telling me she was leaving with lucas but i was loud and wrong.

i sighed "blondie"

"look, i know you don't like me right now but i know you're close to brooke right now so could you maybe talk to her about thinking of forgiving me maybe?"

i scoff "you got nerve sawyer walking up to me like that and then asking something so stupid, as if i'd do that to brooke" i walk away to look for nathan.

"diyanna!" he yells so i quickly walk over to him.

"i heard you stood up for lucas in the locker room" i tell nate as we walk out of the gym.

"yeah, he didn't deserve dan's attitude"

"dan doesn't deserve you nathan, but um, does that make you and luke finally like..brothers?"

he laughed "take it as you want anna"

"you didn't say no so i take it that you like lucas now huh, told you sometimes he's worth it"

"whatever, right now i just want you in my bed, with no clothes on" he backs me up to my car and he put his lips on mines.

he had kissed me so tenderly, i wanted to just wake up in his arms forever and not worry about anything else.

he looked me in the eyes, it was like his eyes told me that even if he lost tonight, it was fine because he was with me.

"i wanna get married to you" nathan confessed "i want to get married to you too nate"

"yeah?" i nodded and kissed his neck "four kids, large backyard with a pool" he smiled "how many girls?"

"three, you're definitely a girl dad, 1 boy to keep it balanced for you, i don't care in what order they come through though"

"we can get started on that dream right now"

"what do you mean?"

"marry me"

what?

(authors note): short chapter bc i basically skipped throughout all of season 1 of OTH made up fake scenarios but i promise that act two will be WAYYY more canon :)

that's the end of act i, i don't know if i want peyton and diyanna to be friends tbh imma think abt it.

have any of u guys watched degrassi? the one with drake in it bc as a canadian girly that show is something i was forced to watch growing up but i had forgotten abt it a while back and started watching again but tell me why i cried when JT died like i didn't alr know :(

him and liberty deserves better 💯

i think like the last two chapters i've been writing brooke's name without the 'E' 💀

i would love to make a dylon x lucas book but i'm a horrible writer (like i don't update my books like that and this is the only one i like to update tbh) and i have so many books that i want to write and are in my drafts (like my tsitp ff) and only one of my books that i've published is 100% completed

tuti 🎸