OK| party at Scott's house

diyanna.

"oh here comes luke" karen said as we awaited for lucas to come from the boys locker room.

"hey you did good today" he laughed "thanks"

"so are you excited?" karen asked lucas, i already knew what she was going to say.

Lucas had told me about the water at his house not working so he was taking showers at my place or at school after practices.

"haha mom"

"anyways i'm proud of you, you played great today, i really think the teams starting to trust you" she said as she walked away.

nathan walked up to us, i rolled my eyes.

"what could this kid possibly want?" i muttered to luke as he laughed but also obviously wondered why he was coming our way.

"wow, two decent games in a row, getting better or just lucky?" he asked as soon as he came up to the two of us.

i scoffed, "teams having a party tonight, my parents beach house" nathan said to him.

huh?

wait was he inviting luke to a party really so i can continue to tutor him?

"why are you telling me that?" luke asked him "cause i said the team didn't i?" nathan paused and sighed "look it's going to be a long season might as well deal with it" he finished and walked off.

"yo are we going to this party?" i never turn down a good party.

since my dads a pretty popular producer and has produced a bunch of famous peoples songs like Brandy and Spice Girls so I always know a good party when I see one.

"call Haley, guess we're going to jackass's party" he sighed.

"now he know damn well he wanted to go now he sighing and what-not" i muttered under my breath leaving the gym walking behind lucas to get in his car.

"haley's coming with us right?"

"of course, we shouldn't be the only people who's suffering right?" lucas asked as i laugh at his joke.

...

"i don't get it, kid practically harassed you but hey, he invited you to a party so it's alright?" haley said as we were going to nathan's beach house.

"looks Hals i know it's a setup alright" luke said and sighed.

"do you think he maybe had a change of heart?" i asked.

i didn't want to sound to suspicious, i mean everyone in our friend group knows i hate the guy.

"he's not capable of having a heart Di" luke said as he pulled off to the side to park.

as i got out of the car i checked the place out "you know i'm rich too but i don't have a beach house to parade to in front of the whole school" i whispered to haley and she laughed.

"we all know Dan Scott has a big ego" she said just rolling her eyes thinking about Nathan's father.

"i wasn't sure you'd come" nathan said "that makes two of us" luke replied going straight pass him.

"hey i'm-" i cut nathan off immediately "i couldn't give a rats ass who you are" i said looking in his eyes.

he has nice eyes.

he laughed lowly "i'm nathan scott" he brought his hand to shake with mines.

the least i could do is shake it back, i mean i am at his house and at his party.