Chapter XXXIV (SPECIAL): Loathed & Loved

A Bonus/Special Chapter:
Lilith and Lucifer's love story.

Dating back countless years ago, when the criterion of time wasn't known to man, way back when the first man and woman were created. The first human man was named Adam and his other half, the first female was called Lilith. This was a few months or perhaps years before Eve was constructed from Adam's rib. Nonetheless, the two were created by God after the abolishment of Lucifer and his fallen angels.

God created Lilith pure, gorgeous, curiously adventurous, and witty with long flowing golden hair that kept growing persistently from the day of her manufacture. Her locks flowed to a drastic length below her hips and covered her unknowingly sacred parts. She was truly a sight to behold. As for Adam, God designed him intellectual,  handsome, and mighty with the talents of a protector for all his creations. His sturdy figure was chiseled and truly beautiful. The body of the ideal human. Both Adam and Lilith were free-willed and had incredible understanding after just being born. Together, they learned how to walk, run, communicate, swim, entertain themselves, nurture, and feed one another. They were two halves of the same whole. The first pair. God made them to take care of all His miraculous creatures along with his His garden- the Garden of Eden- and so they did.
After learning how to communicate using their hands and body language they named all of the animals in the garden, all of the trees, everything their eyes could see, and everything they could feel. It was a marvelous paradise and a sight to behold. 

Of all the magnificent things He created for man in this paradise, just one of His creations stood out. One tree in the center of the garden. A great tree with twisted branches and autumn leaves bearing fruit. As Adam and Lilith only ever saw luscious green leaves on the branches of all the other trees it was quite intriguing to want to know what this strange looking tree was with bright orange and red leaves. Upon approaching the tree God spoke unto them, "You must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil..." With that being the only thing said to them they abandoned their curiosity and went on to the shimmering icy blue lake to continue naming the sea creatures they saw. Of course this is after learning the hard way that they couldn't breathe under water, much less swim.

Adam and Lilith lived merrily for roughly 480 moon cycles together- their adult bodies unchanging. They appeared to look as though they were only twenty-five years of age, however, from the moment of their creation, they both would have ideally lived around sixty-five years based on appearance at the time. 

A few more years have passed since then and Lilith was beginning to get weary of her surrounding and the time she's spent in the garden. Adam was aware of how she felt and tried his best to make sure his beloved wasn't bored or feeling neglected.

"Go walk lake, Lilith." Adam spoke to her while signing fluently with his hands. Lilith turned away and began to walk with her companion - a blonde and fluffy bunny rabbit- she called Lite as Adam spent the rest of his day gathering fruits from the garden and feeding the animals. 

Lilith sat down by the lake with Lite in her lap as they looked off into the sunset and watched the sky changed colors and the clouds change shapes. "Orange. Purple. Pink." She pointed out the colors she could identify perfectly and smiled. But that smile quickly faded upon realizing that she has done this repeatedly for the past thirty years and so, she went back to Adam feeling as empty as she did before.
When she reached home with Lite, she sent her companion home to the herd and spent the night with her lover. They laid together until Adam broke the silence.

"Walk?" he asked.

"It was fine, Adam." she reassured and Adam nodded in approval as he sat up. Gesturing for his lover to take the same position. Their eyes met for the first time in a long time sharing an intimate moment and Adam takes his hand and places it on Lilith's soft voluptuous chest where her heart is as he rests his forehead onto hers. Lilith does the same. She places her small hand against Adam's mesomorphic chest and closes her eyes as their brows meet.