Chapter XXIX: Words for Guns & Accusations for Ammunition

Laughing demonically, Lucifer made his gaze towards Noire. "This, my children, is none other than...

"Our Mother." Noire breathed, making deep eye contact with the woman.

"Mother?" said Crimson. The others stood in utter disbelief as if they were thieves presented by a thousand stacks of gold bars. The seductive being, so miraculously breathtaking it's a sin, was the mother of Lucifer's offspring. The mother of all fiends and demonic species alike-- Lilith.

"Are you going to stare at me all day or are you going to let me out of these chains?" said Lilith.

Lucifer laughed again menacingly, "Come, my children, let's return to the throne room. Let's leave the old hag to figure that out." With that, he led the way out and they all followed behind, except Crimson and Noire. Lucifer snared angrily and summoned them to his side immediately after noticing their absence, leaving Lilith behind still chained and bound.

"You can't keep me chained up here like this forever, Lucifer! You hear me?" Lilith yelled in anger and frustration. Her screams were hopeless and null. Lucifer gave but a simple shudder towards her and said rhetorically,

"Ha! I've kept you here for over two millenniums. Forever isn't that far along, my dear."

And so they all left the grieving woman to scream and pollute the air with her helpless noise. But alas, the sight of all her children congregated caused Lilith to gain some small ounce of strength, enough to tug on her binds and cause an unexpected fissure in her shackle. Lucifer figured he'd hold Lilith captive for eternity but little did he know, the mother of all demons had other plans.

---

On their way back to the throne room, Lucifer's offspring seemed rather unsettled and bewildered by what they'd just witnessed. Their mother? Imprisoned? Why? Although Crimson and Scarlett were the eldest, they'd never recall seeing her, not even to give birth to their younger siblings. It was too weird. It was as though there were holes within their memories, shattered fragments of their past. They just didn't add up.

So many pieces of the puzzle are scattered and lost but they'd soon come together in time. Noire has returned home. With all of the children of Lucifer finally gathered, the real fun begins. So much destruction, chaos, and power will soon be in his grasp. The Underworld will be unstoppable, the Earth would fall into darkness and it will usher in a threatening era of mass destruction and negativity in the world. A perfect breeding ground for evil and turmoil. A sea of wickedness, full of venomous creatures that were once the daughters of Eve and the sons of Adam. Not even prayer could stop what's to come. It will be a tremendous victory for the fallen angel Lucifer if he were to corrupt his children into helping him.

His heart was as black as his soul. Light no longer existed within him. Lilith, the mother of demons, the seductive empress, the wife of the Dark Lord of the Underworld, she too had no light. However, what little embers now burned within their offspring.

---

Lucifer sat upon his throne with a menacing smile plastered across his face. In deep thought of his plan to take control of everything under the stars. He thought, first his children, then his wife, and then the world. He already controls the demons roaming the Underworld, as well as the demons that lurked in the shadows of the Human world. Those shadow beasts that feed off your nightmares and breed on your fear while you sleep. Those lower-class demons float on your shoulder and whisper sweet wickedness into your ears. The middle-class demons that encourage and cheer you on to murder, rape, and enslave your kind. They are all under his control. Even the high-class demons, the most wicked, the most deadly of them all, the demons that possess you and live within you- yourselves. You are your worst enemy. He controls them all. Every last one of them.

Lucifer was itching with excitement and longed for the day his plan set into motion. As he sat and reminisced in his thoughts, he let out a loud treacherous laugh that echoed throughout the chambers of the Underworld.

"There he goes again," said Scarlet as she accompanied her sisters to the showers. "He's been like that for days now, randomly cackling out and shaking the chamber walls." Jade looked towards her big sister worriedly.

"This is the first time I've seen and heard father like that," Jade stated while looking ahead. Scarlet rested her hand upon her sister's shoulder and added,

"Don't worry, Jade. We'll let him have it today. We'll let him laugh until his stomach locks and continue to disrupt the chamber walls with his shrieks. But tomorrow," she paused. "tomorrow, we want answers and you and I and the rest of our other siblings will get them by all means." She ended.

Scarlet, Noire, and Jade headed below the throne room, past their rooms, and into a cavern with a magnificent waterfall and hot springs. The three sisters nonchalantly undressed and helped each other put their hair up and joined hands as they leaped into the pool of water- drowning their worries. It was their first reunion and it was obvious how much they missed one another. They talked, laughed, cried, and played, enjoying each other's company. It was all fun and seemingly tranquil until their brothers intervened. Their sisterly heart-to-heart moment came to an abrupt end when their three brothers came splashing among them.

"Don't you guys have anywhere else to be right now?" Noire questioned her brothers giving them an intense stare.

"Yeah! You're completely ruining our time with Noire," cried Jade.

Crimson and his younger brothers nervously swam closer to their sisters but had a serious look on their faces. "Don't you think it's a bit strange how today's series of events played out? Something isn't right," stated Crimson. Anxious looks were exchanged all around. He was right. They were all thinking about it. "From the moment you arrived, something seemed off." He added looking towards Noire.

Suddenly, they were all watching her, they all thought the same thing. "He's got a point. Since you came back, Father has been acting differently. He's been having outbursts and menacing laughter recently, but even more so today." Scarlet said.

"Not to mention the fact that we met our mother!" Azure pointed out. "How is that only you and father knew who she was? Not even Crimson nor Scarlet knew and they are the firstborns."

Noire was shocked. After the sisterly bonding moment she just had and gracious welcome back reunion, this is what her siblings thought. This is what it's come to. "Why the sudden attack on me? Guys, it's me, Noire. Your sister."

They drifted apart to widen the circle and looked at Noire for a long testing moment as if she were on trial. "You may be our sister, Noire, but we don't know you!" Azure blurted.

Crimson approached Noire and looked her directly in the eyes, "I know you know something. Either you tell us or we will get our answers our way and I know and they know, you won't like our way."

Noire's eyes filled up and her emotions were salty and all over the place. How could the family she'd just been reunited with ambush her with accusations? It's like she had no luck with family. Rachael betrayed her. The father she thought was her dad, lied to her. Her whole life betrayed her. And now, a family she was born into, forgotten about, and now rekindled and reunited with betrayed her. She couldn't believe it. There she was surrounded by her brothers and sisters, naked and deceived. They laughed with her, smiled, and even cried with her and there they were, fingers pointed like guns aiming at her head and the accusations lethal like bullets.

***
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Remember to VOTE! And COMMENT!