SuperWho

A/N okay quick thing about the titles of the different chapters of the story I will be naming them by which fandoms are in the chapter so this one lacks Sherlock therefore it's just SuperWho but some of them might be WhoLock or just Super (etc.) Anyways I made a part and its kind of long but it's when Dean and Cas meet so be nice ;)

Sammy was definitely the most content of the two brothers about being here. God, he was practically skipping his way down the hall towards his room. Dean trailed behind, trying to pull off that “too cool for school” vibe but Sammy just thought he was an idiot. Why would he want to trail after their no good father.  He always abandons us Sammy thought bitterly.

                “Well, this is my room.” Dean said, glancing between his paper and the door. It was 219B.

                “Yeah mine’s down the hall a ways.” Sammy said, craning his neck to the left. There was surprisingly no one else in the hallway, despite the amount of kids that were here.

                “Well, I’ll see you Bitch.” Dean said affectionately before walking into his room. Both brothers felt something weird, it was their first time that they wouldn’t be sleeping in the same room for pretty much their whole life. Dean had always thought it was his duty to take care of Sammy, and now it felt different that he didn’t have to anymore.

“Jerk” Sam took a couple long strides down the hallway and came across his room- 224B. Opening the door tentatively, he peered inside to see that his roommate was already in there unpacking his stuff. He had already changed into the school uniform, White collared shirt, dark blue blazer and dress pants. The school allowed you to add your own touches to the uniform and He was wearing a blue tie, slightly loosened so that it hung off his neck casually. The boy looked at ease, humming to himself and Sammy immediately felt out of place.

“Ahem.” Sammy cleared his throat slightly, and his roommate jumped at tad, before his gaze settled on him. God, he had really blue eyes. Sammy didn’t swing that way, but his roommate’s eyes were a tad unnerving. “I’m Sam.” He held out his hand awkwardly, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

“Castiel.” Wow, his roommate’s voice was really deep. It also had a gravelly tone to it, making Sammy wish for the day when his was going to drop all the way. Castiel was definitely older than him.

“I’m a freshman.”

“Senior.”  Wow Sammy’s new roommate seemed to be a man of few words. And that was fine with him; he didn’t want to be in the guy’s way.

“Hey my brother’s a senior as well.” Sammy blurted out, then mentally face palmed at himself. Clearly this guy didn’t want to talk, was he really that desperate to make friends? Castiel noticed Sam’s discomfort as the tall kid shifted awkwardly from foot to foot, and mentally face palmed. This poor kid was probably already nervous enough about sharing a room with an older kid, and here he was shutting himself off. Castiel didn’t want to come off as arrogant or mean, he did at least want to make one friend here.  “I’m sorry for uh, disrupting you, uh, I’ll just change.” Sam looked down at his feet. Long way down Castiel noticed. He meant this in the nicest way possible, but this kid was pretty huge. Castiel himself stood at a decent six foot, but this poor kid must be close to 6’5”.