SuperWho

A/N like promised a new chapter is up and ready to go! After this i'll update my Johnlock story but then idk when the next update will be because school is just packing it in lately and exams and ugh -.-

Anyways...

Angsty chapter because we haven't had one of those in a while and I think that the doctor who season finale just ruined me (I lie that was amazing akfdjdaksfj;fadj what am I going to do with myself until November?)

this chapter is dedicated to kflann7 because I was torn between her and another person for my last chapter so I decided to just give them both a dedication :)

Continue on

Chapter 12

                “Do you think it was by the same guy?” John asked timidly, trying not to look directly at the girl. The group was back in the morgue for the second time that day watching Molly perform an autopsy. Well everyone except Rory, who politely refused and was waiting outside.

                “I’m sure of it. It’s highly improbable that there would be 2 different people killing other students on the campus.” Sherlock answered. He was sitting a couple of feet away in a chair, staring off into space, aka the mind palace.

                “Okay, so you were right, there are murders going on around here. What are you kids going to do about it?” Molly asked, peeling back the skin on the girl’s abdomen around were the gash was.

                “Can you imagine what dad or mom would say if they knew we were investigating murders?” Anna asked incredulously, grabbing on to Gabriel’s arm.

                “Our dad would probably pat us on the back and tell us good job.” Dean muttered bitterly. Cas was the only one who heard him, and met his eyes from across the examination table for a spilt second.

                “Can you two not make bedroom eyes at each other across a dead body? It quickly diminishes my appetite.” Gabriel groaned, and Dean shot him a glare.

                “What do you mean I am making bedroom eyes at him?” Cas asked, oblivious. Dean quickly shook his head at Gabriel, warning him not to mess with Cas. Gabriel being, well, himself, just flashes Dean a mischievous grin before throwing an arm around Castiel’s shoulders. He stiffened, Cas didn’t like it when people touched him. Well, people who weren’t Dean…

                “You see, Cassie, it’s a term that we use when you look into your significant other’s eyes,  eyes that are big, dreamy, sultry, bold, and seductive, and are so beautiful, and those eyes are telling you to hop right in to-”

                “Gabriel that’s enough.” Dean said tersely. Cas just looked between Dean and Cas, confused at what was going on. Dean seemed almost… embarrassed by what Gabriel had said. It seemed like a compliment to tell someone that they had bedroom eyes.

                “I don’t know what you are so upset about Dean. You’re eyes are beautiful.” Cas said honestly, looking at Dean with an innocent expression. The morgue was silent save the startled laugh that came from Amy. Dean turned bright red, opened his mouth and closed it several times like a fish. Gabriel finally broke the silence by cackling loudly.