SuperWhoLock

A/N: so this update took longer than expected and it's still short and I'm sorry but it was the other half to the last chapter so... after this they should go back to normal length.

Thanks so much for all the support for this story I literally cannot comprehend how i've gotten so much positive attention but I'm sure as hell not complaining. 

Also if you guys don't mind I posted a short story that wasn't fanfic but like my actual writing and its called "The Mighty Fall" and if some of you could give me feedback for it that would be awesome kthnx

Can we all take a moment to appreciate how fantastic both Captain America:TWS and Amazing Spiderman 2 were? And that episode of spn with Gabriel? and Orphan black? (So much fangirling going on right now you don't even know)

Kinda personal but I also wanted to share but I went to see ASM2 with my crush kinda on a date and then afterwards he asked me out so now I have a bf whatttt (i'm freaking out so much)

Anywho.... the story!

Chapter 35

                As soon as his father left, Dean felt like he was able to breathe correctly for the first time in a couple hours. All the tension drained from his body, and he slumped against Cas’s shoulder.

                “What is he even doing here?” Sam asked, voice laced with annoyance. “He’s never here.”

                “Hell if I know,” Bobby shrugged, finishing the rest of his beer and setting his book down. “What I’m worried about is who, or rather what, he is after. Didn’t you say that yellow-eyed demon fellow was at the school?”

                “Yeah but he doesn’t need to know that.” Sam muttered, and Gabriel wrapped his arm around his shoulder, which the younger settled into the embrace immediately. “We’re doing just fine on our own.”

                “I’m not saying this is good that we keep this from John, but if any of you boys get hurt he is the first person I am calling.” Bobby warned, glaring at all of them affectionately before turning back to his work.

                “I’m taking the Moose to bed, it’s late.” Gabriel announced, waggling his eyebrows in hopes to get some sort of reaction out of Dean, but the older Winchester was silent and staring off into space with his head still resting on Cas. A twinge of worry made its way into his stomach. Sure he didn’t love ole Dean-o, but he had grown to care for him to some extent, and this isn’t how the obnoxious older brother was supposed to be acting. He grabbed Sam’s hands, pulling him into the bedroom.

                “I’m worried about Dean and Cas.” Sam said once the door was closed.

                “Same kiddo.” Gabriel replied, shrugging out of his shirt, although Sam was too riled up to give it much attention.

                “I mean, Dean was doing so well with becoming his own person and not listening to the BS that our dad always through at him, and the second he gets comfortable that asshat had to waltz right back into our lives. Trust me, we were much better on our own.” Sam spat the last part out bitterly, sitting on the bed and crossing his arms.

                “Yeah, I know the feeling. I’ve got a pretty bad track record with my old man as well.” Gabriel sighed, sitting next to Sam on the bed.

                “Sorry Gabe, I just… I forgot that you…” Sam floundered, turning bright red and looking down at his hands.

                “Relax Samwich, I’ve got rid of mine.” Gabe’s face suddenly turned mockingly serious. “I can help you get rid of yours too, if you know what I mean.”