SuperWhoLock

A/N mostly supernatural in this chapter though

Okay so I had a battle with the Wi-Fi today and right now it's 3 in the morning so if it's not great cut me some slack but you all left amazing comments and I just had to give you guys another update.

It's a long one too, 10 pages on Microsoft word

so without farther adieu, here's the next part :)

*~~*~~*

                “Rise and shine Sammy!” Dean shouted while turning on the light. Sam groaned, pulling the blanket over his eyes.

                “Ngghhhh” The sound came from Cas rather than Sam, and Dean looked over to the other bed to see Cas lazily sitting up. He stretched, arching his back to that the old t-shirt he was wearing rose a bit showing an inch of his stomach above his hips. He looked over at Dean, smiling slightly, his hair more mused up than it usually was. “Good morning Dean.” His voice was raspier than usual; it was as if he had just swallowed a glass of gravel. Sam looked over at Dean, who shifted awkwardly while casually covering his front with his towel. Grinning, Sammy watched them stare at each other a little longer before clearing his throat.

                “Oh! Um…” Dean shook all inappropriate thoughts of Cas out of his head, most of them consisting of Cas not leaving that bed all day. “Mornin’” he said gruffly, shifting from one foot to the other. “Um…” Dean couldn’t take his eyes off Cas while he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. “Well, we are… uh… supposed to meet Balthazar in like 10 minutes, and uh… well I just…”

                “Dean was just coming to make sure that we would be on time.” Sam finished, throwing Dean a knowing grin.

                “How thoughtful of you Dean.” Cas smiled at Dean, once again rendering him speechless.

                “Oh Dean’s all about helping others. Especially you.” Sam tried- and failed- to hold back a giggle. Dean sent him a glare, breaking out of his trance.

                “Just get ready Bitch.” He snarled before leaving. Denial, Sam thought before rummaging through his drawer for a pair of swim trunks.

                “What did you mean that Dean was all about helping me?” Cas asked innocently, and Sam bit his lip in thought. Should he tell Cas? That wasn’t the plan, at least, not yet. What would Anna or Gabe want him to do?

                “Well Cas, he just thinks of you as one of his close friends, that’s all.” Would Castiel take the hint? Cas felt his chest deflate at Sam’s words.  What were you expecting Castiel? He chided himself. Dean doesn’t think of you as anything other than a friend, you need to stop thinking of him like this. Sam noticed Cas’s crestfallen appearance immediately. “Aw don’t feel bad, Dean doesn’t like, ever, get close to people.” The words were tumbling out of his mouth before he could stop them. “You are really the only friend he has, well possibly the doctor too, but he’s not very close with him. Now I’m his brother, and I live with him so I don’t count.” Cas’s head tilted to side, a habit Sam noticed he has. “But we moved around a lot because of our dad, and Dean would never try and make friends. Sure, he has been with lots of girls, but they don’t count because my brother probably couldn’t give you most of their names.” Sam took a deep breath, hoping what he said next wouldn’t mess up the plan too much. “But I can tell that you’re special to Dean. He may not treat you like it sometimes, but believe me, there’s something different about you.” Cas smiled to himself, looking down bashfully as he started to change into his swim suit.