SuperWhoLock

A/N: Hello again! I'm back and I bring forth to you another chapter update! (with the plot thickening a lot of them will include all 3 fandoms)

Um, please excuse the crumminess of this chapter I caught the plague right before we left florida and wrote this in varying degrees of conciousness on the way back. I think you guys will like it though ;)

I know i'm not doing the dedications anymore, but there's so many of you and I feel crappy for choosing, so yeah. (don't throw things at me)

On another note, I'm sure with over 13,000 reads *screams* that one of you is more talented than me in making a cover, so if you want to I would love it and just send me a note in my inbox and I'll send you my wattpad email.

yeah, that's all.

ok

on with the story my lovely readers :)

Chapter 21

Clara wandered around the building, completely lost. She was currently wandering some random floor of Dorm B when she literally ran into another boy.

                “Oomph!” She heard him say.

                “Oh my god I’m so sorry.” She said, looking up into his bright green eyes. Where all the boys here extremely handsome, she wondered.

                “Oh, it’s no problem.” He grinned, stepping back.

                “Um, I’m extremely lost and I’m looking for the dining hall. Actually, right now I’m looking for the exit to this building.” She laughed shyly.

                “Oh, I’ll show you. My friends and I are going to go eat lunch now anyway.” He smiled again. Clara tilted her head, wondering if he was flirting with her.

                “Thanks. My name’s Clara Oswin Oswald.” She stated, holding out her hand. The green-eyed boy laughed, taking her hand.

                “Well, that’s a mouthful. Dean Winchester.” He introduced himself, then pulled away quickly. “Hold on, I need to get my roommate and my brother and his roommate, but then we can go.”

                “I’ll just wait here.” She shrugged. Dean grinned at her, then ducked into his room.

                “Hey, Doctor, are you ready to go?” He asked, looking around for his friend, who was fixing his bowtie in front of the mirror. Dean raised an eyebrow. “What are you getting all spiffed up for princess?” He asked.

                “I uh, I met someone.” The doctor said vaguely, running his hand through his hair.

                “Hm.” Dean said, making a ‘not bad’ face. “Well, hurry up I ran into a girl and I’m going to show her to the dining hall. She’s new.” The doctor froze, then ran out of the room to confirm his suspicions.

                “Clara.” He exhaled, a smile gracing his face.

                “Doctor.” She smiled widely back. Dean grinned from behind them before knocking on Cas and Sammy’s door.

                “You guys ready?” Dean asked, and Cas opened the door almost immediately. Dean’s face lit up when he saw Cas and Cas mimicked his expression.

                “Yeah.” Cas breathed, smiling slightly.

                “Oh my god it was almost more bearable when you guys were secretly lusting after each other.” Sam groaned, pushing past his brother and Cas. Dean made a bitch face at his brother, but took Cas’s hand anyway, kissing him on the temple. Cas blushed looking down. Dean then moved to Cas’s ear.