Lock

A/N: Wow 2 updates in a row you guys are spoiled. (Not really this chapter is kind of meh)

Yeah. No school tomorrow for me either. My winter break is never ending. I'm not sure if I'll publish another chapter for this though. I'll definately write part of one, however, considering that I've got the next couple planned out. Also sorry for the lack of who in the story, and it's not going to get better in the next chapter BUT the one after that will be strictly the doctor's story. No, I don't hate the doctor it's just that his plot isn't really in the story until the end.

Ok, it's only been a day but from what I gathered you guys want Dean and Cas to get it on. (Perverts) XD I'm kidding. the big event is gonna happen a couple of chapters down the road so keep your eyes out for it.

I updated Castiel's story, so go have fun with that.

(I'm procrastinating I don't like this chapter very much but I promised I would publish today)

Okay. Here ya go. Chapter 30. (woop woop milestone)

*~~*

Chapter 30

                “So, errrr, what do you think?” Molly asked awkwardly, but was only answered from the silence from the room. John was the only one in there, and the morgue was eerily quiet. John observed the head wound of Mary from underneath the magnifying glass.

                “I don’t really see any signs of foul play. They way that the wound is shaped on her head easily looks like she slipped in the showers and had a fatal hit on the way down.” John shrugged, putting the magnifier away and slipping off his gloves.

                “But you don’t think that.” Molly didn’t even bother to phrase it as a question.

                “Not in the slightest.” He agreed, tossing the gloves into the trash next to him. “There is a slight red mark here on Mary’s neck,” He pointed to a faint discoloration close to her hair line. “Round in shape- like a fingerprint, and it’s on the opposite side of where Mary hit her head, so that right there is enough evidence to show that someone had snuck into the bathroom and smashed her head on the knob.”

                “You’re almost as good as Sherlock you know.” She smiled slightly, noticing when John’s breath hitched slightly. “What happened between you guys?”

                “He didn’t care.” John said simply, shrugging and turning so that he didn’t have to face Molly. “He’s a self-proclaimed sociopath, I don’t think I or anyone else should have actually expected him to…” John trailed off, putting on a strained smile. “Well, you know.”

                “I don’t think that’s true.” Molly stated, walking around so that she was facing John once again.

                “And what would you know?” John snapped, the tone of his voice more so to make Molly back off more than actual malice, but she was done being pushed around.

                “A lot more than you would think, actually!” She snapped back, and took a deep breath to calm herself. “What I am trying to say is um…” She bit her lips out of habit. “When um, when my parents were getting divorced, they both acted like it was completely fine in front of me.”

                “Really, Molly, you don’t have to share this if you don’t wan-”

                “No, I’m fine.” She took a deep breath. “They explained to me that they just didn’t love each other anymore, but I think they were telling each other that more than an 8 year old girl. They were together for a couple months after the announcement to get stuff together and moved out with my mom, but they never fought. They were rather pleasant with each other actually.”