Not a chapter- Sorry!

So I know that I haven't updated in a couple weeks and I said I would, but here's the thing.

If I can be honest with you guys, I haven't been very motivated to write this. You all leave me the most wonderful comments and encouragements which I could never thank you guys enough for... but every time I open up the story to write I get a blank. I don't think it's writer's block, because I know where I want the story to go and what scenes to happen, but I just can't bring myself to write them. This story that I love has become a chore and I can't go on like that. I feel pressured to write because I hate making you guys wait because your responses are wonderful but then I start to give myself anxiety cause my writing seems terrible and I get stressed. I'm trying to make you all happy and then my story isn't what I want and it's a big mess and I just freak out on myself. I'm a very introverted person and honestly the response to this story has been slightly overwhelming, and I panic a little when I think of thousands that have read and judged me (I sorry for this stupid rant I'm just trying to convey why I'm making this decision)

So, I'm taking hiatus. It shouldn't be longer than a month, but lately I've been having a hard time with things outside of this story so I'm trying to focus on them more and then come back to this. I won't stop writing completely- maybe a couple one-shots or possibly (although not likely) chapters for my new stories. Get my creative-ness moving again. 

Sorry.

I hope you guys understand, and that I won't get too much of a negative response. 

I'll see you guys went I return (and delete this little message when I upload again)

~night_vixen2012