4 - The Problems Of Being A Woman

As the night rolled in, darkness covered the land. The streets were quiet, with most people preferring to stay indoors. For once, it was peaceful. But as time passed by, an eerie silence filled the air. No cars drove, nor any pedestrians walked. The city seemed to be frozen in time. Suddenly, two figures appeared in the distance, dragging a third. Both wore masks, but their identity was clear to those who knew.

Father Flame and the third Puppet stopped before a large office building, kicking open the doors before dragging the unconscious Freight-Tale inside. Once inside, they placed him in a room, before locking the door behind them.

As the puppet-like pair stood outside the room, The Puppeteer would appear behind them. With an evil smile on his face, he tapped the shoulder of Father Flame. The man turned around, before looking down at him.

"How did it go?" He asked.

The man looked over to The Puppeteer.

"Easy... He seemed to be in his own mind..." The villain replied with a cyber-like voice.

"Good." The Puppeteer grinned. "Then let's get started shall we?!"

---

The four worked away within The Moonlight Lounge, fixing the place up and boarding up the broken window. It had been a long day, but now it was finally finished.

"Again, sorry for everything!" Enzo sighed, tucking in a chair under a table.

"It's fine, I think you could make up for it around here!" Bella-Rose smiled.

Enzo glanced over to her.

"That sounds good to me! Maybe I can even show you my skills in the kitchen!"

Bella-Rose grinned.

"Well, I'm not sure about that..." Chief Death interrupted. "The kitchen is Carl's place only!"

Enzo nodded.

"Ah, right. Well, maybe next time then!"

Finally, The Moonlight Lounge was tidied up. The room was no longer full of broken glass and wrecked furniture. Instead, it looked like a normal bar again. With smiles on all of the four's faces, they nodded to one another.

"Well, I've got to say, I really enjoyed myself today," Lola smiled.

Bella-Rose nodded.

"Me too!" She chuckled. "This has been fun!"

Chief Death clapped his hands together.

"Right! That's it then!" He exclaimed. "Let's celebrate!"

With that he grabbed a bottle of vodka from behind the bar, catching the attention of Enzo who instantly smiled. Pouring shots for each that was there, the four proceeded to drink. Chief Death, Bella-Rose and Apollo shot them with ease whereas Lola made a disgusted face. The trio laughed with her before placing the glasses down.

"I should probably go, Mum's likely wondering where I am!" Lola coughed.

The three nodded, waving goodbye to Lola. Then after a few seconds, she left the lounge, stepping outside into the cold London night. It was nighttime, and Lola was beginning to get tired. Yawning deeply, she began her journey back home.

Humming to herself as she walked, her mind went to her brother. She couldn't stop thinking about Ben. How could he just up and disappear? Where did he go? This was too much. Tears began to fill her eyes as she began to notice something. A man walking suspiciously slowly in front of her. As this entered her mind, she'd then hear someone behind her. Walking up towards her, with the footsteps walking quickly. Uh oh.