5 - This Is How The Fire Starts...

The following day, Lola awoke to the sound of her alarm blaring, causing her to sit up in place. Groaning, she quickly reached over to shut it off. Looking at the mobile's clock, she noticed that it was 7:00 AM. She forgot she had set her alarm so early, but then again, she had been out late the previous day.

Getting out of bed, Lola headed to the bathroom. Once she finished getting ready for the day ahead, she proceeded to head downstairs.

"Morning Lola!" An older woman called out.

Lola stopped short, looking up to see her mother. She smiled widely, rushing over to hug the older woman.

"Mum!" She exclaimed, burying her face against her Mother's chest.

"Hello dear." The older woman replied, hugging her daughter back. "How was your day yesterday?"

"You mean last night?" She gulped, remembering what happened the night before. "Ugh, I was pretty exhausted, but it was fun!"

"I'm glad to hear that." Tanya said, smiling at her child.

Shooting a smile back to her mother, Lola suddenly had the urge to go for a walk. So, without saying goodbye to her family, she left the house. Making her way down the street, she looked around. With the sun already up, she was able to see various people walking about. People of all ages, shapes and sizes were passing by, some looking at her while others didn't even seem to care. It was peaceful on this particular morning, which made Lola feel at ease.

After a few minutes of walking, she ended up deep within the busy city. There was a multitude of shops surrounding her, and the hustle and bustle of a working day. A wide variety of people of all races and nationalities passed her by. Everything seemed good... But of course, that wouldn't last for long!

As she neared St Paul's Cathedral, she spotted a small crowd gathered near its entrance. As she squinted her eyes to get a better look, Lola would gasp as she noticed the civilians getting blasted with what seemed like fire!

"What?!" She shouted out loud.

Quickly making her way to the area, she saw several people laying on the ground injured with more running away in fright. Within a few seconds, Lola would skid to a halt. To her terror, before her was Father Flame and Freight-Tale! With golden wiring around their waists and legs, the two men were attacking the crowd with their firey attacks.

"No!" Lola screamed out as she watched the attacks continue. "Stop it!"

Father Flame glanced over to her, giving a smirk within his helmet as he shot one more blast of fire at the group. Lola noticed Sky's eyes seemed blank as if there was no one there. He stood there, joining their father in hurting the innocent people scattered before them.

"Freight-Tale!" Lola shouted out. "Don't do this!"

"We don't want to hurt you, little girl..." Freight-Tale replied in a robotic-like voice as he aimed his palms towards her.

"Little girl? What the hell are you on about?" Lola asked.

"Oh, we know who you are now!" Freight-Tale said with a smile. "You're the daughter of him! You're my sister!"

"What's wrong with you?" She yelled.

"Hush small girl..." Father Flame interrupted. "You should come with us..."

"NO!" Lola shouted, instantly changing into The Blinding Light.

Lifting up into the air, she proceeded to shoot two beams of light towards her strange-acting relatives. With the orbs of energy, she shot at Father Flame and Freight-Tale, knocking them back with the impact. They lost their balance and fell to the ground before rising back up, staring up at Lola.