Prologue

Tankhun x Porsche based story.

It was just another day thought Tankhun. He would have not even predicted anything unusual would be happening till his younger brother enters with a injured troop of bodyguard. Obviously just a another rash move with his hothead brother . It did not end with that, his favourite lucky watch have alienated the wrist he put it into just to know that his little brother has lost it and although Kinn's eyes just went pass him like nothing special happened and even anything happened he was unaware of it . Tankhun wasn't in a mood to have a heated conversation but as the minutes passed by it itches his heart to not inquire about it. After all that was his lucky watch for his sanity's sake. How could he just act as if something like this was not anything big to even have a thought about. His tongue itched to spill all the bitter words and queries ready for his brother but somewhere where his consciousness is alive pleads with him not to make a fool of himself. Whatever he says would ultimately just stay in atmosphere though he holds a power in his words.

Tankhun survived his urge to ask about till Kinn called for helpers to help clean his wrist and obviously his eyes didn't go unremarked that look Kinn's eye gave sort of blaming look made the things he swallowed come up again and this time not even his five senses became a hurdle for the spilling session. He started his firing starting with Hey Kinn ? I see that you came back just like everytime with those bruises and marks and look at your clothes full of dirt . Are you sure you are not still that hothead teenager who goes for dogfight and not the heir and head  of main family? Kinn replied highlighting his  upmost provoking state ,"Why? Are you not satisfied with the drama you put everyday that you want to make me insane like you . Tankhun don't arouse me I am not in a position to hear your bickering just consider me this time and leave me from your melodrama and before I forget I gave your watch to the guy who saved me and please don't aim for m ... . What ?jeered Tankhun taking his whole voice from his throat. What did you just say you have gave away my precious watch to someone who saved you to the one who helped to save you.

For sake of my life that was a stupid watch which catch hi... My eyes to give him atleast it came to some work other than like you. Kinn didn't let his strong loose.

You just said that I am useless then bring what I gave you before working out your mouth at me . How could you even say things like that to me. What wrong have I done. Luckily for you,I was always been .... . I ... Don't look for me till you get my watch back . I repeat I want my watch before the next midday   . Mark it , or else I will get in your nerve. That's it and no good night's for you.

Whilst having created a havoc in mafia family Porsche just greeted his brother and uncle fully forgetting about the watch till he saw his uncle beaten up helped by his brother. He inquired about the things happened only to know it was the loan sharks who came for the house for the pending money not being covered.They sat by the swing after asking Porschay to have his meal and not get worked on what happened there and consoled him assuring it's going to be alright soon. He chatted with his uncle for a while checking on the expenses which made him recall the watch. He took it and gave it to his uncle who checked it and said that it would be probably not enough for the rent and tuition fees but atleast rent could be paid his uncle made the way out to make it into cash . Porsche was waiting for his uncle when the whole incident just went through the eventful evening of how he saved a stranger who acted strangely enough that made him mislead the stranger in misunderstanding his identity though it doesn't feel exactly bad but it does it was his first time to take something forcefully and the whole thing is messing was telling him it was not going to be a good thing and as Porsche was falling into deeper depth his uncle screamed we won a  lottery Porsche . We won . Oh uncle just calm down and you never told me about that. A lottery! Hmm:Porsche completed with a grin which gave him a smack from his uncle saying Don't be silly the watch you gave me was jackpot it was sold in high price . Ohhh wow that's good uncle saying this he rushed in to pull Porschay to celebrate this with him.

On other side Tankhun obviously did know that his brother wasn't going to lift his finger as he went to a meeting with his father about the  meeting he just messed up .From information he got his little brother shot the man who was on the other man's side for whom the meeting was held and it led  a clash to break out between them injuring even the best bodyguard Big who was in hospital because he was shot in process of run and someone who they have no link with saved Kinn's life and obviously that poor fellows life will be turned that was pretty much  obvious. All he knows is he needs his watch now itself so he contacted every related industry person and informed a handsome sum if they present his lucky watch which obviously made the price of watch go up showering a jackpot to Porsche as last gift before entering the world .

Arm, Pol and Pete assisted Tankhun in finding his lucky watch from the watch with a magnifying glass finally rewarding the handsome sum to the winner.

Porsche was the only one aware of the pit he had covered himself with .

Story ideas , critical and non critical comments and votes are more than welcome