For you:6

Entry of Zia

Dear diary
Two days ago while talking to Tankhun . I heard the name I was searching for Porsche. Even if the chances are slight for him to be Porsche I know. I feel like I know this person. Whenever Tankhun mentioned about him the way he behave I see the Porsche I look for. I know I am being delusional to find similarity of him in every one possible. But anyways my quest to find him will go on. I gave Tankhun funny idea not because I want him to suffer but fill his life with sweet moment and I know my Tankhun is best of making someone feel free.

Hmm , Guess who is not single anymore. I am now a girlfriend. Aww my long time crush became my boyfriend. It's like dream. I thought that I was delusional and was in hallucinations when he proposed me. I almost babbled a victory song and was about to dance but his hands shaking made me realise it's really happening

Well now I am waiting to show that Tankhun that I got a man who has all quality his beloved cousin posses. Hmm let's see when he see my boyfriend I will win because I think my boyfriend is a perfect match with his cousin.

I hope I can find my Porsche soon!

I went to make my bed whilst smiling like a idiot reminsing my boyfriend.

Next morning , Porschay wake up feeling the warmth hugging him and making sure it's his brother he just closed his eyes and feel into another slumber this time very pleasantly.

Porschay woke up when his brother got up and got ready. He is already after the morning chore his tongue is watering with the anticipation of eating handmade food after days. Sad now he would have to wait another week to get these foods.

He went to dinning table with all smiles and sat down with great patience. He got his morning hug with the delicious breakfast. Oh how much he missed this only he knows. Porschay's smile grew wider at the simple thought. Let the years pass but his brother would be the best sibling.

Porsche acted all good and wrote a crazy letter at that but the anxiety is killing him. What is actually waiting for him.

Oh leave that rock I am free for two days then two days it is , but I won't stress. Oh no what's there up for me! And above all that what's that place called. Gum no Guv no what was his name. Leave that I am on duty for Venice, no Ves ,no no. Ohh what's all the names they were easy and only name I know is Macau . I have a junior with same name. I would be blessed if it is so but that fella looks too innocent for all this high voltage life.

Anyways sure thing is that I am regretting every bit of this life like I thought bodyguard will have a compititive exciting life but who thought it would be this exciting.
Oh one week in another house and back to Tankhun. Ohhhh why am I thinking about him. I will be back in main house and it's only 5 hours with Tankhun only if I could do all things punctually but I hate the look they gives me as if I am entering asylum itself. However Tankhun is not that crazy right.

How was it? I have a plot too ahead but we need fillers do somebody give me ideas