For you:8

Tankhun  was late for his own scheduled meeting

Ohh, how is he doing ? Today is his first day for my sake . I have scared that guy off. But there is little honesty in that. Well I don't blame him for that at least , this is it. But no worries my big is there he would take care. Oh for sure this guy would drive me crazy . Ohh I want to know how his first day was. Come fast okay. Ohh I almost forgot I have to meet Zia, Oh girl imma coming right now!

I put white T-shirt clade with shiny jacket of silver with colours sparkled from the light giving the recently dyed red hair a gilt effect and the red shoes with a fancy see-through hat slightly tilted towards my eyes and it's ready and I love it so much !

I am on way little princess, I reached there to see my girl entirely focused on her phone I adjusted myself to the side and before I could stabilize myself my water gun shot on my way making my hair all drenched.

Ohhooho, who is this ," great Tankhun, was I the one who had to bear scream which stated to be present within 1 hour . Oh surely it isn't the person sitting in front of me who has been waiting from half an hour after that one hour .

Do you know how much this put me through? People were staring at me as they come and go and I had to impersonate a addict. Poor me , it's my fault to leave my dreamland for you, I ain't even got any book to write or read . I am clearly upset! "

"Owwie, don't be such a crybaby, I thought you were all over your boyfriend who you think is a match to my cousin which I completely disagree . How is that boy? Do he even treat you good or not "

" Heyyy , Ziaaaa"

"Ahh that sound , isn't it ?", Tankhun thought.

"What a perfect timing,look my big brother is here too", Zia chimmed.