For you :9

The fake facade is off

My heart beat is raising as the steps gets more near and even more near to me but , Zia starts to pull me more tightly and I am putting my whole power not to let her turn myself and that's when Zoya comes .

"Oh my Good days, where did I get myself struck" , Tankhun thought. But now my concentration was to get away from here, so she's the only way out.

I tried to escape as swiftly as I can screaming Zoya's name , "Zoya ,oh my little Zoya".

"Uhh, Tankhun , You took my precious time and now trying to escape? HOW COULD YOU?" Ehh ,Zia started.

"Hey, Zi , ",Zoya called and with the change of Zia's face one thing was sure for me , either I will  see the guy or I am pushing myself into a bigger trouble.

Now all I could do was to laugh, what else was the way and lo and behold Zoya did the thing I was not ready for.

"Tankhun?"
"Hmm, oh hey,hey ,uhm hi trou"
"Look at him with open eyes, my brother have more fashion sense than your brother "{Zia}

"Look brother, isn't he better than your cousin, Look at your face only it says everything."

"Yesssss, nooo", both Tankhun and Macau jumbled their own answer.

Their faces became flush and tint of redness was visible here and there.

"Now, Now that is what is called surprise , isn't guys?", Zoya spurted with energy flowing .

And my dear sister, where did you brain go did you completely forget this guy?"

"What andWhen ?, came the query from Zia.

"Ohh leave it now, what's the point now but look at these faces! Something I would literally die for ", said Zoya.

"I didn't mean it , I was talking about someone el..." before Tankhun and Macau can finish Zoya said," what more is there to hide , whenever you come face to face it's always like enemies and right behind it is always caring brothers."

The faces became more flushed and they could not even look into eyes, rumbling hair , looking away was all they could do!