For you: 13

Flashback

Years ago , back in the day when the Theerapanyakul family had been close with each other. There were 4 cousin, :Korn , Gun , Tera and  
Jay.

Jay was the adopted one in four but they never cared about all that. They spend their childhood with each other and bond only grew thicker after marriage but that is when the dirty family moves were done. The relatives tried to trap them by making their partners against the young Theerapanyakuls of that time.

Theerapanyakuls who were trying to keep children away from dirty Mafia circle. They meant to give away everything incoming family meeting but at a moment like this all they could was to move their family to Minor premises.

Korn and Gun stood there and Jay Tera moved away along with all the children and their spouses.

The wives of Korn and Gun were adamant not to leave their husband and they stayed.

While the life of Theerapanyakul in Minor family was asked to behave normally. So they had to send their children out to school as usual but  with dozens of men at every stance the young ones took. It was dangerous out there and they did try to do everything to prevent anything to happen to the kids.

But destiny was against them. On that pleasant day Theerapanyakul got the setback of life. They lost many and the people have changed though it was just a time period of two days. Everything changed.

The kids stubborn as they were sneaked when on the other hand in Major family there the enemies had made their steps to attack while caught two of Young Theerapanyakuls, the probable heirs of Theerapanyakul.

From that day the small family broke.

Jay retrieved Vegas and Tankhun inseperable once buton his way back he was fatally injured.

That day they lost three more members, Nia, Ple' the wife's though they won't against their attackers and Ray the husband of Tera who was fatally wounded when re tried to free Vegas and Tankhun the day they were took.

Everything calmed down but nothing would be in place for Theerapanyakul ever again. They had funeral for the once they lost.

The reminant came to Major premises, they grieved for days and then again a heartbreak to them happened.

"Rose along with the two girls decided to set their foots out of the major family respecting her husband lady wish to secure their little once.

But the most heartbreaking thing was not the exist of the beloved people but the scenary in which inseperable Vegas and Tankhun was apart not meeting eyes and unresponsive to something they pledged to not let to happen ever .

They saw right infront of them , how Zoya was crying and all they did was hold Porsche and Porschay after they went.

The family had lost it's happiness  fully when Tera decided to break ties and take her husband with her. Korn tried to stop her but she was headstrong on her decision.

That's how Theerapanyakul family had become how they are now.

Eventually Korn and Gun also got seperated but they had still holded on to their relation but the young Theerapanyakuls become sworn enemies though at first Kim was saddened by fact that he had become lonely as Tankhun never really was himself from the day he was saved and Kinn had his training.

At some points Kim would sneak into Minor Mansion otherwise get with his guitar.  Years passed and now siblings had also distanced themselves .

Current time

Now in this room everyone is frozen on their spot. Not knowing what to say but suprising everyone Macau came to Zia and hugged her and spoke to Porschay , “ Do you know what you are saying? Do you know what happened in that moment that she left you"

Zia interjected , “ MACAU, don't say anything. Please. ” “ Porschay, it it is nothing ”.

“Why are you trying to keep it a secret Zia, he should know "said Macau.

" Macau ” Zia screamed and tried to pull him from there but she fell down. Macau got tensed and pick her up and Porsche guided to his room.