For you 04

A mess :

Tankhun

I went to find Porsche who has not come to me in his very first day. I had already reserved all time tightly and he haven't even came to schedule his 1 hour and Obviously on top of taking my watch as liability he has not even searched or inquired about the watch and I forgive that but him not meeting me the very first day after 7 hours sounds very unprofessional and it kinda feels he does not care about me.

I had my men by side and went to meet Porsche and with the looks of people dining I can feel that my anger is flaring above my fancy aura not that it may ruin my image of epitome of coolness but I guess I am little overworked on Porsche. I feel like he is something I should avoid at all cost but it is so negligible to urge to keep him checked and making sure he is fine.

No one will know that it was me who asked Kinn to not harm Porsche and moreover he did not had even a little urge to protect my watch so better stay with the fact that he was saved by Porsche and it was me who accessed his entry to Mansion and asked everyone to treat him better and obviously it was my order that his friends got his life back, like can you believe a person like me actually care for people more than those " sane" people. Huh try me!

I paced fast as I saw Porsche tensed up and I could sense that he get the intensity and as I was going to start the legal movement against guy but I find myself sitting on his lap and he had made me fill my mouth with noodles like Excuse mei when did I became a lover is there anybody there to explain? But it was hilarious to see that look on Porsche's face when he realised that it was real , he moved himself to next chair and even though he held a straight face I could feel his heart beating as if it can come over through his chest but wait a minute why does my chest feel like a prisoner is banging the gate of cell it is all worked out!

I stand and said "Well I should be punishing you right now but because you made up with the noodles you are just to do a half hour program with me . And if you had fell in love with me I would have appreciated the way you pulled me, not this time.

I further ask Pete to lead Porsche after the diner to my usual place a 20 minutes later.

I went to my pond to feed my wish and have talk with Zia . The only sane person that idolize me in healthy way. She is my mother's best friend's daughter . She talks to me for hour everyday we are literally like best friends.

We were talking and she's the one who told me to protect Porsche as he reminds her of someone she cares of and the major reason to protect him. When I told today's incident she just laughed hard and congratulated to have a little lover finally but she turned the whole aura and said to me to promise her to protect Porsche at all cost not only for her but for myself too. I told her to calm down. But then again that girl changed the whole mood and now she wants to update punishment list and asked me to add extra humourous activity like cosplay, swimming, makeover, fashion show which I liked and my face was adored with a smirk seeing Porsche walking with Pete. The way he walked matched all the criteria for the punishment.

I asked to take a seat and I saw Pete walking and called him to be seated. Now both of their face where pale and I said I am asking simple question answer me just in 2 words.

Do you know whose watch was your fee, Porsche?

Yes ,Kinn's
No,

Did you find the information correct

I guess
No , didn't

How many times were you forgiven by me..

One,
Don't know

If someone disrespect me and keep on wronging me should I punish them

Yes, offcourse
Yes, should

Should I just adjust with a small one or improvise the punishment

No,
Yes, that's good idea.

Now that's all questions now listen to me

It was my watch, my lucky watch. That's stroke one. You did not try to find the owner stroke no 2. Stroke 3 you sell the watch and did not apologise. Stroke 4 you disrespected my forgiveness and continued the same multiple times. So I am improvising your punishment

1 hour plus if you come late by one minute
Improvised punishment
Running
Swimming
Cosplay,
Acting,
Singing,
Dancing
Makeover
Fashion show.

Pete isn't my punishment modest and best you can find

Yes, Sir . It is best and good for health too.

Then you are witness for the improvised deal. Do you acknowledge the same?

Yes,I acknowledge.

Then you both are dismissed.

I checked my phone and that mischievous giggle made me proud. Bro it was better than my plan. You are best. Yeah you are truly best and how were their face all the time?

Zia you just missed the epic reaction, You should have seen how pale and shy was Pete more than Porsche he acted like Porsche was getting flirted by lover.

Oh so that proud voice comes from that direction I see! Well I am rooting and well I was proposed to be my crush's girlfriend and asked time to think? What should I do?

Girl first you should test him and not be indirect in whatever you do and take the decision after knowing better.

Bro literally I have known him for two years now and I just wanted to confirm if it is not just a bet or something.

Oh I see, Just ask Aki to help you ,I will give a heads up just tell him you are my sister.

Okay Bro!

And please don't tell me till the decision is finalized and past one day if successful and don't forget to tell him you did a rough look about him!

__________________________________________________

Did you like the way it is going, for clearance Zia is important character that binds all the family like the family tree. I wish you would like it. I don't wish to stretch the story so this is 1/4 of story probably and the next chapter is starting of 2/4 part. Happy Easter Guys!