For you- 10

Zia and Zoya  finally meet her brother!

"Tankhun ! , oh there you are ! Do you know I have a new superpower to recogi..ni..se.. u.."

Zia eyes got welled up in matter of time and Porsche sound shuttered in his speech at once he saw the girl he knew and kind of always felt all emotions towards her. Porsche' s eyes turned into lifeless in a moment and Tankhun could not comprehend anything but say Porsche and without wasting a second,Porsche was hugged into one of warmest hug that was to this moment only reserved for Porschay. Zoya's heartbeat can be felt by Porsche and tears made it's way making into  Porsche's shirt .

No one knew what to do but Porsche caressed his little angel while Zia withdrew her hands that had extended towards the people hugging as hot tears tickled down her face which Macau didn't forget to wipe and help her calm down. In all chaos bit of bits of memories came back to Tankhun. Their childhood, the secret only the young generation knew.

Now Tankhun understand what's happening and he pulled everyone into one hug which lasted for a while till Zoya felt breathless.

She finally hugged her big brother after years , after years so she got no reason to leave his hand and kept it locked scared of getting seperated yet again.