Chapter one: The Beginning.

Aizawas POV:

Fuck I don't know how to take care of kids...I pick up the baby. His hair is black like mine but way more fluffy, must be from his mother. He opens his eyes and coos. My eyes widen slightly. I never realised how cute kids can be. His eyes are a greenish blue color, they're so pretty.

"God how am I supposed to take care of him? I have hero work to do I can't just leave him alone.." I mumble to myself and set my beautiful son down. He hasn't cried yet, which is good. His large eyes stare up at me.

I cover my hand over my mouth in deep thought.

A few years later. Izuku is 4. He is currently being babysat by his babysitter. Lilly. She is 34 and has been taking care of izuku since he was 6 months old.

Izuku's POV:

I wonder when papa's coming home today.. I set my paper down on the small table in my room and begin coloring. I color for a few hours and go out into the kitchen and check the numbers on the oven.

"10? It was 10 earlier" I pout. Papa still isn't home, he's late! I hear keys and walk into the living room and see papa open the door.

"Papa!" I run up to him and hug his leg. He picks me up and hugs me.

"Hey izu" He mumbles and gives me a smile. I give him my brightest smile.

"I missed you papa! I'm hungry" I say. He tilts his head. "Shouldn't lilly have fed you already?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No papa, Miss Lilly only feeds me at 9am remember? I think 9am. its the morning 9 not the night 9. She says if I eat too much i'll get fat so I only get 1 food time a day." I say with a smile then look away. "But today she forgot my food time and fell asleep"

I look up at papa and tilt my head. He looks upset. Or I think he does, he looks like Miss Lilly does when I ask for food. Miss Lilly said thats angry.

"Papa are you angry with me because I asked for food?" I ask with a frown. Papa kisses my forhead and sets me down with a smile.

"I have a friend outside can you keep her company while I talk to miss lilly?" He asks. I nod quickly and smile. "Of course papa!" I say.

He walks into the room miss lilly stays in and I shuffle outside the door Miss Lilly says I can't go out of and look up.

"Hi pretty lady!" I say to the lady with purple hair. She so pretty. She looks down at me.

"Omg your adorable" She says and sits down in front of me. "I'm Nemuri Kayama! You can call me Aunt Nemi" She says with a smile. I smile back at her.

"I'm Izuku Aizawa! You can call me izu" I giggle. Aunt Nemi picks me up and stands up, holding me in her arms. "So you're aizawas kid" She smiles tickles me. I giggle and wiggle around.

A few minutes later I see Miss Lilly leaving with her things. "Papa, where is Miss Lilly going?" I ask from my spot in Aunt Nemis arms.

Papa smiles at me. "She's going to leave your going to have someone new take care of you" He says. I tilt my head, confused on why Miss Lilly would leave. Maybe she got a new job!

"Okay papa!" I say with a smile. This is the most Ive seen papa in a while so I'm gonna enjoy it! Auntie Nemi Pats my head and I giggle. "Didn't know you were able to smile Aizawa" Auntie Nemi Says with a grin.

Papa groans and rolls his eyes. I furrow my eyebrows. "Papa! No rolling your eyes that makes you sleepy!" I huff, Papa laughs. I close my eyes and turn away from him.

Three weeks later
3rd pov:

Izuku was spending the day with Nemuri, Izuku was laughing when he looked up at her. Suddenly things around them started floating and Izuku was crying. His eyes had turned red and his hair began floating like his fathers does when he uses his quirk.

Izuku sobs while trying to blink his tears away, the floating non stop.

"Aunt Nemiii my eyes burn" He sobs. Nemuri quickly calls Aizawa.

"Aizawa get your ass here right now your son just got his quirk and it won't stop" Nemuri says quickly and hangs up before he could respond.

Nemuri trys to calm Izuku down, five minutes later Izuku still hadn't calmed down and Aizawa bursts through the door and quickly picks Izuku up from his spot on the ground.

Shouta begins running for his car, Nemuri not far behind. They make it to the hospital in under five minutes. The doctors were able to stabalize Izuku and finally came out with the results of his quirk.

Aizawas POV:

"How is he?!" I ask, quickly standing from my spot on the chair. The doctor smiles at me and gestures for me to sit down and I reluctantly do so.

"Your son is fine, his quirk was just too strong for his weak body currently as he is an omega." The doctor says. I sigh, relieved.