Chapter Four: The Marking

I wake up an hour and a half later, cuddling into toy. I smile and cuddle into his embrace, he smells nice. Toy pats my head and I look up at him. He grins down at me and I hide my face in embarassment. He laughs and I move out if his embrace.

"Hey no fair I want cuddles come back!!" He complains. I laugh and lay back down with him. He places his arm over me and closes his eyes with contempt.

3 months later.

"Toyyyyy" I groan. He looks down from his place in the tree.

"Yes izu?" He says with a small grin.

"Can you come down?" I ask staring into his blue eyes. They're so hypnotic that I can't look away most days, I could reconise his eyes anywhere.

Toy hops down from the tree and sits down in front of me. I smile and pat his head. I sit on his lap and lean my head on his chest, he wraps his arms around me. I lean into him.

We stay like that for a while when suddenly he kisses the top of my head and I can feel my face get hot.

"T-touyaa" I mumble, I turn around and glare at him.

"mmmh." He grunts. He holds his arms out for me to go into his embrace again. I sigh and hug him.

"Naughty toy~" I chuckle. Certaintly he already has a mate. He doesn't really need m-

"Can I mark you?" Touya says.

I sit up in utter shock. "Can you what?" I say, my face flushed a dark red. He smiles softly at me.

"Can I mark you? If not thats fine I mean-" He studders. I smiles and hug him.

"Of course!!" I squeal. I grin happily while a dark shade of red. Touya leans me back and kisses my forhead and smiles.

"Ready?" He asks smiling. I nod my head and he pulls me close. He leans into my neck finding my scent gland easily. I close my eyes and wait for it.

He kisses my neck a few times making me flush an impossibly darker shade of red. Then finally, he marks me.

Once he finished I snuggled up to him and found his scent glad and marked him back. I cuddle into him and smile.

"I love you izuku" He says. I blush, he rarely ever says my name.

"I love you too touya.." I smile and lean into him more, wanting this moment to last forever.