Chapter Three: Our Spot.

A few years later izuku is 7, by this point in time he has been spending less and less time with Aizawa. He kept getting toxic nannys so began to go to the forest often to play or read by himself, when one day...

Izuku's POV:

I set down my book and lean my head on the tree. Suddenly I hear an extreamly loud explosion. I jolt up from my spot on the ground and look around quickly. I see smoke coming from the distance and begin running towards it.

What just happened?! I see a guy around my age wobbling towards my direction. My eyes widen in shock and horror and quickly use my quirk to get the fire off of him and splash him with water from a near by late.

The guy falls into his knees and I rush towards him, I barley catch him before he falls and he lays in my arms. I sigh and smile down at him, I use my quirk to carefully carry him to the tree I was sitting at and sit down.

I lay his head on my lap and begin using the materials I found from my medical book on him hoping I don't make it worse.

He wakes up in a jolt 3 hours later, startling me and making me drop my book.

"Where the hell am I?!" He demands. He must be an alpha from the amount of control in his voice..

"I-I'm sorry you were badly injured s-so I tried treating you. You had pretty b-bad burns. A-are you okay?" I ask, genuinly concerned for him.

He stares at me like a deer in headlights. He looks at the places his wounds should be, I had them wrapped in bandages I kept with me incase I hurt myself. He stares at me and my face flushes.

"E-erm- do I have something on my face?" I ask, confused and point to myself all while blushing.

He grins and tilts his head. "No, just not used to people being nice to me" He says, in a unusually calm and deep voice for someone around my age.

I blush harder and look away realizing he's still laying in my lap. "A-anyways, how old are you?" I ask, cautiously.

He gives me a smile. "I'm 11, and my names Todoroki Touya. What about you?" He asks.

"Oh, I-I'm Aizawa Izuku, j-just call me izuku though...I don't like the name Aizawa. Gives me...bad memories.." He said, mumbling the last bit. Touya tilts his head and smiles.

"Then how about you call me Touya too?" He says, grinning happily. I can't help but smile. I nod my head.

"I'll just call you Toy!" I say with a grin. He smiles at me. Then begins to look troubled.

"How long was I asleep? What time is it?" He asks. I tilt my head then look up at the sun.

"Erm- roughly around 6:50 and you were out for three hours" I say, deep in thought looking at the sky. I feel him jolt up from my lap and stand up, I look at him questionably.

"I gotta go! Meet me here tomorrow at 4!" He says with a grin then leaves before I could get in. "Hm.." I smile, feeling butterflys in my stomach. I gently cover my mouth. Intresting...

The next day

I'm sitting at my normal spot when four comes around, I know this because of the sky. I hear foot steps coming close and I close my eyes with a smile.

"Heyyyy izu" Toy says, sitting next to me and leans his head on my shoulder.

"Hey toy, I say with a smile and open my eyes to look at him. He is in much better condition than yesterday. I pat his head gently and he nuzzles into my hand suprisingly. He apparently supprised himself and quickly stopped, seemingly embarrased.

I giggle slightly, something I didn't know I was able to do. I lay down on the grass, Touya not missing a beat and lays his arm under my head to serve as a pillow. I smile, the butterflys coming again. I scoot closer to him and close my eyes to enjoy the warmth I haven't felt in so long.

Yet this time feels different as its the warmth of an alpha.

"Toy..do you mind if I take a quick nap? This is really comfortable.." I say, As my insomnia has been keeping me up this is the most sleep and comfortable ive been in a long time.

"Of course izu, no need to ask me next time!" He says with a grin. Next time...I really hope there is a next time. I smile and roll into his embrance, although we just met I feel oddly comfortable with him.

And with that, I had fallen asleep quickly.